What Can The Wef Possibly Get From Wwiii?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Don Alaska, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It appears obvious that we are being led down the path to WWIII. What can the Elites possibly gain from a global-scale war? Despite the rhetoric, anyone with sense knows that Israel cannot wage a full scale war with Iran. Israel cannot even conquer the Hamas folks in a little area near their border much less a huge country with immense resources and population. I really doubt the U.S. could conquer Iran, as they have much more extensive underground facilities than does Hamas or the Houthis--which the U.S. appears to be unable to control. Israel appears to be about to start a war with Hezbollah, which will make the war with Hamas look like child's play. NATO seems to see that Russia is winning the Ukraine war and is now threatening to send in troops from Western nations (which have already been there under unannounced conditions). Russia says if NATO sends in troops to directly fight in the war, NATO countries themselves will become targets.

The ATT outage has now been revealed by whistleblowers to have been a probing attack by ViperTyphoon (I think that is the name) which is a Chinese hacking group. Those who released the info said that the multiple attacks on the healthcare/pharmacy systems, the banking systems and others are all part of a presumed probing effort to see how easy it is to get into those systems to shut them down when called upon. China and the Philippines have an ongoing battle going on between their Coast Guards and Navies, and we do have a mutual defense treaty with the Philippines that doesn't really exist with Taiwan, so we may be called to fight there too. Of course, there is the ever-present threat to Taiwan, where most of the chips for our weapons come from.

It seems to be a deliberate effort to start a multiple front war. Other than controlling several elections, what can the Elite cabal get from this?

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Control. The more chaos they create, the more of everyone's liberties many people will give up in order to regain [the illusion of] security. The rest of us are screwed.

3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I guess the preppers are right. The less dependent you are on the government and outside entities, the safer you will be....maybe? I kinda think the election(s) are the target, both in the U.S. and in Europe. Do the European people really want to go to war and suffer like the Ukrainians are? Americans and Canadians are just skipping down the road like nothing is happening, and I guess that is what Trudeau and Biden are counting on.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.
  4. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

Power, greed, control, population reduction.

5. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It annoys me that copper switched landlines are being phased out. While the switching systems are now digital and have been for decades and are vulnerable, the cellular phone systems that interconnect with the trunks are far more so.

At the same time even emergency broadcasting networks have been phased out. I'm not sure anything remains to disseminate basic information if things go to pot.

Forget about CB radio, it's a rat's nest of hicks yelling over each other. Alternatives are too short range. In any case all of it is too disorganized to be useful for anything but car-to-car radio during bugout. Don't get me started on the travesty that licensed amateur radio has become.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I won't pretend to have the answers to these questions because I'm not even convinced that the sides are as they would have us believe. But, when you consider that World War I brought the USSR and the beginnings of the communist party in China, and World War II brought us NATO, the United Nations, and Communist China, it would seem reasonable to consider that World War III might be designed to bring us a one-world government, or at least another big step in that direction.

7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I can't see China giving in to the WEF. I know they invited Xi to Davos but I can't see either side trusting the other. I still have my fingers crossed that Putin will talk to us if Trump gets elected. Not collude; converse to a peaceful end. They don't want to be under one world domination either.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

China would probably have a great deal of control over it. Again, I strongly suspect there is far more communication and collaboration among the worldwide elites than they would like us to believe. As a nation, we would benefit from having Russia as an ally rather than an enemy.

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

We know there are backchannels going all the time. The key is who can fool their populace and keep them fooled as they march to war.

Ken Anderson and John Brunner like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I can see WWI going on all over again. The world is dividing into camps and everybody is racing into arms production. If you have ever read the book Sleepwalkers you can draw parallels all over the place. There are many parallels with the pre-WWII years as well. I think the aircraft carrier is the battleship of WWIII, and will be destroyed in short order in an major war. A small nation can destroy a major power using drones, AI, cyberwarfare and missiles.

John Nopales likes this.
  11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I don't think they even care about fooling us anymore. What are we gonna do?

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I think that is what propaganda is all about. We can certainly react if we choose to do so. The farmers in Europe are reacting, and people here are supporting some things and opposing others. I believe they want us fooled as long as possible. Look at Biden's statements on the border. He is trying to convince the gullible that all is well. Same with the economy. Europe appears to be preparing their people for war, but everything is fine here according to the government and the MSM.

13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Good analogy and I think you may be correct. The same thing crossed my mind but in short form.

John Nopales likes this.
  14. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As far as I can recall the end of WWI and the pettyness and avarice of the Brits and French directly led to the later mess in Indochina we think of as the Vietnam War. Leaving the US citizen the burden of changing yet another festering diaper for Europeans.

The unpaid debts keep mounting, the Ukraine adventure being just the latest overdraft on blood and treasure. WW III? Sorry, account closed.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The French were certainly responsible for the Indochina mess, and the Brits were largely responsible for what is currently going on in the Middle East. Not to mention the Versailles Treaty almost directly leading to WWII.

Mary Stetler likes this.