We Have Been Duped

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Sometime you need to sit back and watch the show. I love the news not for fact but entertainment. Gas attack in Syria they drag out photos of children and tug at your heart strings. Who did it well the US know even before the strike happened of course it was Assad because that’s who we want it to be. Did anyone see the photos of the ½ million children the US killed in Iraq or did I miss them. They should not use chemical weapons on their people but what about using rat poison in tooth paste or using Roundup [glyphosate] proven cancer causing on out food crops. Vaccines with SV40 virus [cancer causing] agent or giving syphilis to blacks and watch what happens. The country who wants to claim moral high ground might be the worst of the lot. Now they are talking about possibly attacking North Korea and what countries has NK attacked in the last 50 years but the people who want to attack them have a very large record of attacking countries on Trump up charges. I like the pun.

I had hope this time in history it would be different but I got fooled as well time to step back and have another look at what are they trying to convince you is the truth and follow the money.

Terry Page likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

we had the same problem in Nam. it was agent orange. except we killed us

Martin Alonzo likes this.