Was There An Ancient Highly Developed Civilization?

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have just started reading a book about the Nephilim , who were giants in the Bible from the Old Testament, and it is amazing the articles that were found in our old newspapers here in America that talk about people (mostly farmers) digging up skeletal remains of some giants that were up to 10 feet tall in some cases.
    Back in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, this kind of thing was reposted in the papers with all of the information, but you never really know in some cases, what happened to the bones that were found.
    Sometime, it says that they went to a museum, or at least to the local doctor, but there must be some of them that just ended up being lost somehow.

It is possible that some of the Nephilim from the old World found their way over here and lived in parts of the Americas, before even the Native American Indians, and they were the ones who built some of the mounds found across the whole continent.
    Some of the skeletal remains were found when people were digging up the mounds, and they found the giants buried inside of them.

Here is a picture of an old stone that has the Ten Commandments carved into it, and there is no way to tell how old it is, or who carved them there. Since the Nephilim were not believers in God, this would not have been done by the giants, but by other people that were here thousands of years ago.

IMG_5976.jpeg

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Some time ago, I read or heard that the Smithsonian once displayed several of these but that they discontinued the exhibit and it was unknown what was done with the bones.

Mary Stetler and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've read accounts of mound excavations in the Midwest where they found surface burials of modern "Indians" then within they found skeletons of "giants" and others of "dwarves" as well as deep down iron vessels and ceramics of inexplicable quality and sophistication for "cave men." They also said that the artifacts were spirited away by "experts" called in (by somebody) from East Coast schools, naming Yale for one.

The Smithsonian probably took such materials over for higher security later on once it was established.

Don't get me started on the false promotion of the Wright Brothers as first in powered human flight.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't think there is any doubt about it. The question is..'Were those advanced civilisations extra-terrestrial or were they from a part of the earth which hasn't been discovered yet? There is still so much we don't know about our past. It's vital to keep an open mind and be ready to accept new facts.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

On Roku tonite I was watching a documentary series called Why Files. He was talking about a missing continent called Mu in the Pacific.
    And I love Machu Pichu in Peru.The host of the Why files is also talking about polar shifts, and climate change being caused by the 2800 degree molten core and as things move about.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
  6. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Gotta love that Hecklefish Moriarty. He can be annoying, but adds a lot of color to the show.

I've been subscribed to They Why Files on YouTube for quite a while now.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I have many notes on this subject somewhere, I don'y think my mental ability is up to this intense study now.
    I think it was Ken Kline who first got my interest in the creating, covering, etc.. angels, Cherubim's Wheels, This already hurts my brain, lol.
    it was very interesting.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

There are a lot of good videos on this , too, @Marie Mallery . I have watched some of the LA Marzulli ones about nephilim and giants, and intend to watch more. It is something I can do when I am just sitting around and knitting socks or slippers for someone.
    Here is one of them from the nephilim series.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  9. Marie Mallery

Registered

I'll watch it and maybe it will refresh my memory. I know I studied them several years ago. My memory isn't what it use to be.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

Yvonne I finally watched the video, interesting and much of what he is saying I studied.
    Also, from what I researched is the American Indian has Asian DNA and if memory serves me mixed with Paleo DNA the theory is that they came across the Frozen Steppes of Urasia between 14,000 = 16,000 years ago.
    The book of Enoch was taken from the Bible and it had some this Nephilim also IF my memory serves me.
    The Fallen Angels who went into the women is interesting as is the fact that only 3 people were on earth once Cain slew Abel ,yet Cane went into the Land of Oz and found a wife? or something to that effect, as I said I am going on memory and that's sure it's sure not what it used to be.

Not saying this is all factual, just saying I found the study interesting.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

This is just crazy, and I mean that we were never taught, nor had I since school, ever learned about pyramids in America!! Well I'm glad I'm learning now I can tell you, while I still have a reasonably adequate brain to still learn :confused: I watched a video early on in this thread, 1st page, about pyramids right in here in the lower 48! And we thing the government, and other powers that be, are hiding things from us now! We are truly left ignorant and I doubt it's for "our" own good. Like they even care any further than their own power over us.

12. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, Enoch was not included in our KJV, I learned that from but it is included in certain other religions bibles.

I always wondered about the Nephilim because of what I have read in my bibles so some was still in there about Nephilim as you know. I don't like this picking and choosing that went on, but I can tell you, I'm finding some information that has brought me closer, even "back" to believing in God but I never fit with mainstream christianity and the bible, as I've read it. Some things were not right, lacking, or not of any God I would put my faith in.

When I questioned certain christians I kind of trusted, I got the same answers over and over, "you have to have faith", or "God doesn't let us know everything", well that latter one I don't think if God created me, He doesn't know I'm going to seek all the truth and nothing but the truth.

13. Yvonne Smith

Actually, in their defense, the government may have had no idea about the mounds and pyramids here, because once trees and foliage grow there for hundreds of years, they just look like hills. I will try and find that picture that shows a little hill and after they excavated it, there was a structure underneath.
    We did not have equipment that could sense things underground until just recently, so many more are probably all over the world, some found, and some buried in jungles , like the ones in South America. Now that we have LiDAR, we can find more of these ancient structures.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

Except it's no excusing the "government" for info they now have. What about Area 51? I wonder?? What about Antarctica and is it still blocked off my military?? We may never know what we are being protected from in the name of "for our own good" :mad:

I think we need protection from these "protectors" of ours.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

What about, isn't it the Pentagon, that has things stored the "we the people" aren't allowed to see? Maybe that's just from a movie/show I saw but it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't true.

How does that work when we're the ones that are supposed to have control of the country, not the government controlling us?? Why are we allowed to sit in on a session of the Senate, or House? Maybe we are, heck if I ever cared enough to find out, "they'll handle it" was my thinking, boy are they handling it right??

If they are allowed to go on handling it, we'll turn out a lot like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium_(film)

Oh Denise, you're just being hysterical, yes, like so many others that found the truth and were locked up for knowing. Careful what we say right, we don't want any trouble right?

We'll have trouble anyway sooner or later if we live long enough.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024