Was Sirhan Sirhan A Manchurian Candidate?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In this video, Chase Hughes discusses a variety of topics related to the US government's mind control activities and, in particular, the possibility that Sirhan Sirhan was a Manchurian Candidate controlled by the CIA. There is also evidence that the shots that actually killed JFK came from another shooter, a private security guard who is named in the video.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  2. Ken Anderson

The video is not brief but it's pretty interesting and credible, in part because Chase Hughes is not ordinarily a conspiracy theorist, and the video is persuasive.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I'll watch this because I recall a lot of this material, especially "the girl in the polka-dot dress" and the fact that the autopsy was done by a world famous pathologist whose name I forget, at the moment.
    One curious fact that puzzled me was that the security guard (Eugene something-or-other?) sold the gun that supposedly was used to kill Kennedy to a private party. I suppose that it was an odd way to rid himself of it. I also wonder who the girl in the polka dot dress was. It's been a while since I looked at this material. I definitely think Sirhan Sirhan was controlled by others.

John Brunner and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wasn't Sirhan shot in the back and front?

5. Dwight Ward

Registered

By Sirhan you must mean RFK. He was shot behind the (right?) ear as I recall.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Whether you're into conspiracy theories or not, I strongly suggest you watch the video in the OP of this thread, and here's another by the same person that might add additional information, although the video in the OP is the more informative one. Chase Hughes is not your typical conspiracy theorist. He's not known for that at all, and what he covers in these videos is mostly focused on known facts, although they may not be known to everyone. Oh, and for those who demand credentials, Chase Hughes has a degree in neuroscience from Harvard.

I have been following the Behavior Panel for a while now and find it interesting, but it's about interpreting body language, which may or may not be of interest to you. The real reason for this post is to bump the video in the OP.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Who knows if Sirhan was Manchurian who took the fall, but I think it was the security guy in the car behind JFKs.

8. Dwight Ward

Registered

Ken, I'm about 20 minutes into the first video where he's talking about creating couriers. Do you remember the name of a woman who claimed to have been one of many of these couriers. She had a series of interviews with a radio host with whom she became romantically involved. He might have been Long John Neville, I'm not sure, it's been so long since I studied this subject.
    Also, Is my recollection correct that Sirhan was visited in prison by the Pope?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  9. Ken Anderson

I don't know her name and haven't heard anything about him being visited by the Pope.

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

Her name was Candy Jones. It was Nebel, not Neville, who was the radio host.

Nebel had had a short-lived marriage early in his life, and had a daughter Jackie from that marriage. In the early 1960s he was married to Margaret Dallas, but he was single again in 1972 when he met and married the fashion model Candy Jones. She had been one of the favorite pin up girls of the World War II era. The marriage took place after a whirlwind, month-long courtship, although Nebel and Jones had met briefly when Nebel was a photographer decades earlier. Jones became the co-host of Nebel's show almost immediately, and continued in this role until his death.

Due to Jones's mood swings and shifts in personality, and some unusual and otherwise-unexplainable events in her life, Nebel said that he had come to suspect she had been a victim of a CIA mind control plot. Her story, with its conspiracy theory overtones, had a definite influence on the content of Nebel's radio show during its final six years.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  11. Dwight Ward

Registered

It was Pope John Paul II who visited Mehmet Ali Agca, the Turkish man who had tried to assassinate him. I had Sirhan confused with Agca.

Pope John Paul II talks wit his would-be assassin during a meeting in Agca's prison cell in Rome on 27 December 1983 Source: AP/Press Association Images
    Then 23, he shot the pope twice from close range in St Peter’s Square, one bullet passing through his abdomen and another narrowly missing his heart.
    Vatican police agreed to let him lay white roses on the late pope’s tomb but his request for a meeting with current Pope Francis was rebuffed by officials who have made no secret that they regard the former gunman as a slightly deranged publicity seeker.
    Agca, who now professes to be a devout Catholic, served nearly three decades in prisons in Italy and Turkey for the papal assassination attempt and other crimes including the murder of a journalist.
    His motive for trying to kill the pope remains unclear. He initially testified that he had acted alone but later claimed the Bulgarian and Soviet secret services had orchestrated the attempted murder because of the Polish pope’s anti-communist stance.

[​IMG]

Ken Anderson likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks, guys, for not pointing out how lost I am. Sorry.:confused: