Was George Floyd An Innocent Victim?

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Faye Fox, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Whatever, this thread has nothing to do with Michael Jackson. All black people really aren't the same, you know.

2. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

They are in the eyes of racists.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"The thug would be alive today had he not resisted arrest and choked himself to death on drugs he swallowed"
    It couldn't be any simpler; a child could get it.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This thread doesn’t bother me a bit.
    The fact that you’re accusing me of writing something I didn’t bugs me a bit but hey, I realize that when you’re just entering troll school that it’s a bit difficult to keep up with the other children so carry on.
    After all, trolling 101 does call for the occasional false accusation just to see how far it will go.

Oh and, just as a suggestion, playing the race card is in Trolling 201 so that’s a bit advanced for you.
    Just catch up with the other kids in your class and you’ll do just fine.
    Note: Since I really doubt that you have any real concerns about George Floyd but only what the cop did and disingenuous virtue signaling is pretty easy to spot so, I do suggest again that you stick to 101 for now.

Now, the thing that probably throws you though a loop is that the prosecutor didn’t charge Chauven with anything that included INTENT.
    You don’t have to be honest with me or anyone else on the forum, but do be honest with yourself. It’s great therapy and you might not need that extra dose of antidepressants today.

Personally, whatever I might feel about the whole debacle doesn’t matter ergo, I don’t care. . The cop is in jail. Floyd was a criminal who is now dead. At the end of the day, they’ll both have answer to God for whatever they did, not me.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023