War In Europe Being Staged

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We watched the migrants/refuges come into Europe and it was said they look like an army all young men of fighting age. Now we find out that the arms to fight a war are already in France in the Mosques and probably in other countries as well. The war in Europe is probably going to start anytime. At the Bilderberg there was talk of Europe being destroyed

Still Report #963 – Radical French Mosques Filled With Weapons

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

best place to store them. Geo Soro's is doing his best to support ISIS to ruin the EU economy. his goal is to establish the so called new world order. including here in the US.

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The Saudi are building mosques as fast as they can in Europe and in the US. This army walked into Europe and Obama has been flying them into the US. This problem is not limited to Europe it is going to get the US as well.

Holly Saunders and Ike Willis like this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I watched the immigrants coming over and so many young men - I also noticed a good few shielding their faces from the camera
    Why ? I think we know the answer to that !

5. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Radical French Mosques Filled With Weapons. Gee, that's alarming. I wonder if that report is accurate because if it is then Europe is not on the verge of war but on the verge of invasion. I cannot imagine what would happen when that happens because we have seen the cruelty of those Muslim extremists - they are eager to kill for their ideology, as they say, behead the infidels. And they mean it literally so that is what's happening now in Syria and Iraq. A blown up invasion of France will not be taken by neighboring countries sitting down. So maybe a European war is in the offing.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  6. Julie Stewart

Julie Stewart Veteran Member
    Registered

I live in France and this report is not an accurate statement of the situation here.

There was a State of Emergency after November 13th 2015 - this was lifted in the new year and then imposed again with the bombing at Brussels airport in March. It has been kept open since March because of the current EURO 2016 Football competition and the upcoming Tour de France - both of which have brought many peaceful visitors into the country and wit them, the potential for terrorists to move in the guise of sports fans. The State of Emergency will be racked back after the Tour de France.

Of course some mosques were raided and closed down. That is a matter of genuine record. They were known as establishments which harboured extremists. Large caches of armaments were found along with ISIS propaganda.

In addition, many mosques and their peaceful congregations continue to operate in France without posing a threat. They have willingly opened their doors to investigators and are regularly searched.

There is no doubt that opportunists - including terrorists - are taking advantage of the large refugee activity into and across Europe. This humanitarian disaster has been building up over many years and is the result of wars conducted by western countries for economic and exploitative reasons over the last 2 or 3 decades (including my birth country - Britain, where many people consider Ex-Prime Minister Blair to be guilty of war crimes in many of these theatres of war.)

There is no doubt that some of the opportunist refugees are trying to enter Europe illegally for financial reasons - they are not prospective terrorists. They are not sophisticated enough - and terrorism is a highly sophisticated activity.

There is no sense of imminent war or invasion for those of us who are actually here.

Terry Page likes this.
  7. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Not so sure about that as you Julie
    War on the streets seems very likely to me, just a matter of time and these things build
    Vigilance is about all the man on the street can offer right now

Martin Alonzo and Holly Saunders like this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Julie they might be keeping it out of the media
    SR 965 – Paris Police Stabbing Broadcast Live on Facebook