Wall Street Presidential Prediction

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Read yesterday that the "big wig" investors at Wall Street are predicting that Hillary Clinton will win the Presidential Election in November by a "landslide". A woman President? Don't bother me at all!

Trump has a couple of things going for him............money and his mouth, BUT, Clinton knows International Affairs and government (IMO). Trumps downfall is the chaos he creates.

Perhaps Trump would make a great (did I actually say the word "great"?) President, but then, so could Hillary. Perhaps that's exactly what we need in that office now........a woman!

2. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

I'd rather vote for Ronald McDonald. True story.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I know......"predictions, predictions", every ones got them. However, no other woman, running for President, has ever gone as far as Hillary is. It's going to be VERY interesting who the parties choose for their candidate. Actually, Clinton and Trump are at the top of their game. One of them, most likely, will end up as President.

4. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Should Trump win, I'm sure he would surround himself with people well versed in the things he would need to know.

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Some could say that Hillary has only gotten this far because there just are no other Democratic Candidates to choose from. She is certainly not trustworthy in my opinion nor can you believe a lot that she says. It is my opinion that the only reason she has not been indicted for the lies about her emails, etc. is because she knows where the "bodies are buried" for a lot of high ranking officials...and if she goes down...she will be taking a lot of them down with her. But if she is elected President...she will just be another Puppet with her strings being pulled by those who hold the real power. Of course since I believe she has the same Agenda for America that the powers that be have so they will all be sleeping in the same bed in a manner of speaking.

Ike Willis likes this.