Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Combo shot.jpg

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

@John Brunner, that makes sense. Given a choice between standing in front of a shotgun twice, or standing in front of a double-barreled shotgun, I suppose I'd rather just get it over with.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Some frightening stuff coming out of the G20. Apparently, they already have the vaccine for the next pandemic even though WE don't know what it will be. I guess it is cooking in some Ukrainian lab that we set up a few years ago and it is about to be set loose upon the world. Here is John Campbell's take on the matter:

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

On one of Dr Campbell's youtube videos, he said he already had two strikes against him for telling the facts. I hope this one, that seems even more like telling the truth with commentary (tongue in cheek), doesn't end his videos. Will he have his own site?

6. John Brunner

The National Center for Biotechnology Medicine (under the umbrella of The National Institute of Health) says that all these vax side-effects are caused by those who point out all these vax side-effects:

The NIH says "Mental stress-induced myocardial ischemia (MSIMI) is a condition where blood flow to the heart is restricted due to emotional distress."

Link

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Well, I have "scientific training", but I still look at things objectively. If everyone gets the facts, they should make their own decisions, but I draw the line at encouraging forced vaxxing of children unless it is proven that it significantly saves their lives. No such proof has been offered, and, if you review the data referred to in Dr. Campbell's video, you can see that much has been covered up and deliberately altered.

John Brunner likes this.
  8. John Brunner

But the stress caused by talking about the harm is apparently what's doing more harm than the harm they are covering up.

At this point there is no doubt that the government is waging war against not only Free Speech, but against Truth as well.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. John Brunner

Health NZ seeks guardianship of baby whose parents are refusing vaccinated blood

A 4 month old New Zealand baby needs a heart transplant. The parents want unvaxxed blood to be used during the surgery, and they have their own donors all lined up and ready to go. Doctors are digging in their heels and refusing the request. There is a hearing set December 6 for the government to take guardianship of the baby to perform the operation using vaxxed blood. The case was first brought to court a week ago where the judge turned down the parents’ appeal and said it was entirely safe to use blood from vaccinated donors. So we have a judge making medical decisions and "doctors" forcing their political ideology on patients.

Of course, the government is taking the baby and and intends to move forward with the operation using vaxxed blood "for the child's best interests," even though it is the government and the medical community currently blocking the transplant from going forward using the parent's donors-of-choice. No medical reason has been offered for denying the request...apparently taking the infant is the preferred "We'll show you!" option. Mom is digging in her heels.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Poor parents.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Dedicated donors are generally believed to be less safe from a disease standpoint than volunteer donors. That is why it is no longer done in the U.S. as far as I know. What was found was that if Uncle Joe visited a hooker last week, he probably wouldn't announce that to the family and most diseases that would be transmitted would not yet be detected. It was something that was found during the big AIDS upswing. You can have volunteer donors donate in your name, but you cannot search out donors for the reason stated. It is hard to understand, and I certainly feel for the parents.

12. John Brunner

I hadn't thought of that. The red flag of "vaxxed blood" was waived, and I charged.

Now I have a ton of questions regarding this process in general. I'll have to do some more reading.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

They have some of the same problems here. People who don't want the vax are refusing transfusion because the donors--vaxxed vs. non-vaxxed--have not been segregated.

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  14. John Brunner

It's a global problem. "They" cannot segregate it without implying things. One wonders if an industry is about to be spawned.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I suspect that packed RBCs don't have much of the spike protein since most of the liquid portion of the blood ahs been removed. I can't recall the proteins entering the red cells.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.