Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Nope. I haven’t had any jabs since the scam-demic started

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Talked to my BIl (wife's 71 year old brother) last night on the phone. His boss, whom he works for on and off, has requested him to get both the Senior High Dose Flu and the Covid19 3rd Booster............so he will. His boss had already got the 3rd Booster.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A PR company that represents Pfizer and Moderna has staff 'embedded' in the CDC's vaccine approval board, it has emerged.

New York-based firm Weber Shandwick has been responsible for elevating Pfizer's profile since at least 2006. It partnered with Moderna in June this year, after the small biotech firm became a household name following its vaccine success.

Yet questions are being raised about a possible conflict of interest as it emerged the company was hired by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) during the pandemic to boost its 'health communication'.

It was involved in PR campaigns that encouraged Americans to get vaccinated against Covid.

But a spokesperson for Weber Shandwick told DailyMail.com it had a 'thorough vetting and mitigation process to avoid conflicts'.

Vaccine makers made more than $34billion in profits last year from the Covid jabs alone — equivalent to $1,000 a second, according to estimates.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...erna-sits-CDC-vaccine-advisory-committee.html

4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

No conflicts? Of what? Interests? I don't think so.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

These people go way beyond insulting so as to eradicate any frame of reference for "Normal."

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. John Brunner

The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) is most likely set to add the COVID "vaccine" to the childhood vaccination program on Thursday.

This will allow the vaccine makers to escape product liability for the adult vaccines which means the "emergency" can end, but the liability protection lives on.

Here is the draft agenda for the meeting.

Here is an excerpt:

ACIP agenda.png

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, well, well. Sanity finally prevails... and in NY!

Tue, October 25, 2022 at 12:46 PM
    "The New York State supreme court has ordered New York City to rehire and pay back wages to government employees who were fired for refusing to get vaccinated against Covid-19.

David Chokshi, the city’s health commissioner, issued an order in October 2021 requiring all city employees to be inoculated against the virus. Later, Chokshi issued a similar order for private-sector employees; Mayor Eric Adams signed a supplementary executive order to that latter mandate carving out exemptions for athletes, musicians, and other performers.

The court deemed both Chokshi’s and Adams’s orders “arbitrary and capricious,” while also finding that Chokshi’s violated the New York State constitution.

“The Health Commissioner cannot create a new condition of employment for city employees, . . . cannot prohibit an employee from reporting to work . . . [and] cannot terminate employees. The Mayor cannot exempt certain employees from these orders,” reads the opinion, which was authored by Judge Ralph J. Porzio. Porzio noted that vaccination against Covid-19 does not prevent transmission of the disease, but noted that the decision “is not a commentary on the efficacy of vaccination.”

“If it was about safety and public health, no one would be exempt. It is time for the City of New York to do what is right and what is just,” concluded Porzio."

8. John Brunner

My cynical side says that there is no UNDO button for those who already got the shot, and this is for show. Had this been rushed through in a real-time manner, my attitude would be different.

Good for those folks who did not yield and who have been made whole, to the extent they can be at this date.

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, but those government employees aren't in their mid 70's and older. As I've stated numerous times on here, "we are very glad we have all of our vaccines, so far, and if another/more is needed later, will get also.

There will always be those that don't believe a Covid 19 vaccine is worth getting and those that definitely do and their doctors congratulate them for getting it. Ours did.

10. Mary Stetler

Registered

My hubby saw a dating ad by a nice looking blonde girl, looking for a male who did not get vaccinated. I told him to go for it!:D

11. John Brunner

We're talking about being forced by government, not making a personal choice.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. John Brunner

Yeh, I was reading some articles saying that this is a "trend." Unless you're looking to procreate, I'm not certain that I understand the motive. Perhaps it's a "Don't want a compliant man" things (although it's bilateral behaviour), but there are other way to tell. And if that's the case, just advertise for someone who is not compliant, since you're just taking their word for whatever they tell you...like being a "nice looking blond."

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Mary Stetler

Registered

I thought procreate was the idea or marriage. There are theories that the vaccines cause dna damage and fertility problems. But as they are experimental, we may not know for years.

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I hear they're going to be combining the COVID vaccine with the flu shots, both in one shot.

15. John Brunner

I understand and agree.

My [poorly made] point was that those on dating sites are not necessarily seeking spouses.

There seems to be lots of reports of vaxxed women's cycles getting all messed up, and with the mRNA vaccine being present in breast milk. I cannot believe that this nightmare is real.