Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As the Creator's Word Says - Trusting Him = Blessing, Good. Trusting anything else = cursed, bad.

3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks, @Susan Paynter. I read your article but I knew that. I retired with Emphysema (COPD) in 1997. I've been on the cutting edge
    so far as treatment goes, I've been told by medical people as far as treatment goes, but we forget and it is so easy to giove in to one's
    cravings, so as a result I have type two diabetes. Sometime I forget I do until I have no feeling in my feet or my blood sugar spikes for a
    while. For several years I was obese and knew I was over weight but didn't eventhink about being obese until I went into a favorite to get
    a new pair of slacks and and their help told me I'd have to go to a big man's store to find a size that large. It was a shock to me. Over
    time I lost about sixty-fikve pounds and maintained it for some good while. I'm not obese but still a little over weight, maybe, eighteen to
    twenty pounds. If I lost fifteen pounds I'd be satisfied. Bt I can no longer exercise or what little I might do with rubber bands and chair
    exercises, I just don't want to, I don't have the energy. Sometimetime I think it best to let nature take its course. Then I bounce back back
    and say I gotta keep on keeping on. Now it looks like I should not respond to folks here on the forum. Look ho9w I keep running on and
    on and saying little, My apologies. I may be getting too old to be siocialable.

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim,
    I think I am way past time in years to depend on any help from the creator. When I was younger I often
    called on him to help me out or to consider such and such request. I finally decided I'd let the Lord do his thing,
    I'd not tell him how to do his thing and if I needed to talk to him I'd do it in the privacy of my home and I'd appreciate
    it if he'd let me do my own thing and make my own mistakes.

Now logic tells me He doesn't exist, that mostly only the
    poor and uneducated believe in a God, and that those old boys, those scribes who wrote the Bible were either pretty
    good writers and wanter to express themselves about the time in which they lived and remembered or were so
    ordered to do by some boss, or maybe they were merely trying to get themselves published, yet every one will
    when the occasion arises tell you the Bible says says so and so. Maybe they are right and I'm missing out but
    I did grow up in the faith. I know a number of Ministers of the Gospel who do a lot of good. Me, I'm just an
    average joe and not in the know like some of you are. But I'm too old for that now and much inclined to
    do my own thing. And if there is a man upstairs controlling and looking out over this great creation,
    I'm sure he understands.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Mice know better than to get vaccinated (when they have a choice in the matter).

People aren't so smart.

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They did try it on some animals but they all died

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think they just skipped the animal trials, @Martin Alonzo, as this history of mRNA vaccines in animals is not good. I haven't even heard they tried the Covid vaccines on animals, as they usually die or develop really bad side effects, and they didn't want that on the record. They went straight to human trials. That is why the vaccine could be developed in less than a year.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Here is a link to a comment on an original paper published in India. The authors have been pressured to remove the article from public view, but here is a link to a comment on that original article. It is evidence that the virus was man-made, not from nature, and is similar in nature to an interview I mentioned previously.

link

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  11. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Martin Alonzo and Al Amoling like this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

This proves it was a bio weapon and not natural.
    I guess we are definitely looking at war crimes

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That is why it was censored from the web. I have the original report in a PDF, but I don't know how to post that here without being a problem. I might be able to send it to you in a PM or to your email if you wish to send it to me in a PM. It is rather technical in nature, however, as it is original research written for a journal presentation.

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yes I got it very interesting. It seem it did not come from bats and it was home made [lab] and that is why everyone test positive for HIV[AIDS] after.
    I think it is all a setup for the vaccine. They can go after them for the virus release but they are protected if the call the big killer a vaccine.
    Thanks Don for passing it along.