Vacation (the Movie)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Diane Lane, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I was surprised to hear that another Vacation movie has been made, and will soon be released. I love the Vacation series. Initially, I thought this new movie was a remake, and I didn't want to see it, but now that I've read further, and see it's the last installment in the series, I do.

Are there any other Vacation fans here on the forum? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacation_(2015_film)

2. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

I had no idea they were coming out with more! Thats great!! Is it the Griswolds?

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh yeah, I like the vacation movies.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Registered

Yes, it's the Griswolds, and from what I read, this is the final movie in the series. From the trailer, it looks to be great, I can't wait to see it. It's Rusty, the son, all grown up, taking his family to WallyWorld, because it's slated to be closed. :D

5. Lucy Brown

Lucy Brown Veteran Member
    Registered

I love the "Vacation" movies...and am so looking forward to seeing this one. It is opening here tomorrow (July 29th). :cool: :)

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Jennifer Graves

Registered

This is REALLY exciting! I don't go to the theater at all anymore. But I'll make an exception for the Griswolds.

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Diane Lane

Registered

I know, it opens today!! I also rarely go to the theaters these days, so I'll probably watch On Demand or see if I can stream from Amazon or another site, because this is one movie I will splurge on!

8. Jennifer Graves

Registered

I didn't even think about streaming it. My husband has a great page for streaming that nay have it up soon. If you find a place to stream from will you let me know? And I'll do the same

Diane Lane likes this.
  9. Diane Lane

Registered

I will. I checked AT&T On Demand, as well as Amazon. I didn't see any place that had it yet. Often, they will have them 'same day as in theaters', but nothing so far.

10. Jennifer Graves

Registered

I tried checking out the streaming site, but its acting weird so I left. I got worried I'd get a virus if I stuck around :p

11. Diane Lane

Registered

@Jennifer Graves I'd be careful using those sites, I've heard about many people getting viruses from them. It's just not worth it to me, since I can't afford a new computer. I think it's AMC that has been playing the older Vacation movies. I watched the first one, then European Vacation the other night. Vegas Vacation and Christmas Vacation are my favorites. I'll be watching them soon, too, and then by the time I'm ready to see the new one, someone like Amazon will probably have it streaming :D.

12. Jennifer Graves

Registered

Vegas is my favorite. Nothing makes me laugh harder than Randy Quaid and his clan. He is a very funny man!!