Ukraine

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Wilson, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am afraid that is at least partly true. What has been done to the U.S./ certainly is unconstitutional and illegal. Can't speak for the UK though.

2. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

If anyone is still interested in this war/money and weapons laundering scheme, there have been a few new developments. Avdiivka has fallen to the Russians. Russia had previously cut all the paved roads, so Ukrainian troops had to evacuate over open ground and dirt roads leaving most of their NATO-supplied heavy equipment behind. Reports of casualties and captured troops vary depending on which source is reporting, but it appears that, rather than fight house-to-house, the Russians allowed the Ukrainians to retreat over open fields and picked them off with artillery fire, leading to massive casualties among the Ukrainian troops.

3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I don't know if anyone here cares about this war any more. If so, that may be what some in government are counting on. Russians are probing at many points along the wide front, and making some considerable gains in most places, but a major offensive has not yet begun as the Russians are trying to find the weakest points along a very weak Ukrainian defensive line. F-16s are to be sent into the fray, but the Ukrainians don't have the personnel or the facilities to support them, so that means they will be flown by Western pilots. They will try to keep them out of Russian territory, as we don't want to give the Russians direct evidence of NATO military personnel in combat roles in the war, and a recovered body or pilot from a plane shot down over Russian territory would provide that. I have seen reports that the Ukrainian Army has suffered at least 500,000 dead (ten times the fatalities the U.S. suffered in the much longer Vietnam War), and many times that amount of disabled, crippled, and otherwise wounded troops. Ukraine has lost an entire generation of young men and NATO is predicting the war will gone on for several more years. It won't be with Ukrainian troops if it does, for the Ukrainian army now looks like the German army near the end of WWII, with most of the troops being over 40 or under 20 with nobody left in between. They have also lost most of their trained, experienced veterans. Russia has over 300,000 troops now still in reserve that have not even entered combat yet.

Some in Europe are saying that the WEF and others in power are using the cover of the war to construct a "Digital Prison" that will be used to track dissent (which has been growing) and economic activity, as is currently under way in Canada (if you are following the actions of Trudeau et al.). The U.S. population is ignoring what is going on as we struggle with the "booming economy" of the Biden era as the flood of immigrants take our jobs.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I keep thinking back to a Ukrainian who insisted, fairly early after this war began to be in the news non-stop, that there was no war. He said the war was a sham, and that Russia, Ukraine, and the United States were all in on it together.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Well, I don't think it is a sham. Both the U.S. (NATO) and Russia badly misjudged their opponents. Russia didn't think NATO would risk its own destruction for Ukraine, and NATO (U.S.) thought Russia would collapse from the sanctions and they didn't have any idea the depth of weaponry that Russia has. The Elites in the West want to install a puppet government in Russia so they can pillage the resources there. They haven't read the history of Russia though. The Tsar burned Moscow to the ground to keep Napoleon form having it, and moved their entire industrial base west of the Urals to keep Germany from getting it. I guess they are trying to replicate Wilhelm and Bismarck's strategy in WWI by trying to get a Lenin-like figure smuggled in. I don't think it will work.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Don a few years ago I was reading about the Bolsheviks, wasn't Stalin working with them?
    I don't think Putin will sit back and allow NATO to be that close to Russia now that Ukraine is thinking of joining.
    It is a dangerous world.

7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

We are starting to push back for Trump and our country. We will notice the illegals and crime.

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Putin is tired of our involvement in Ukraine, he even brought up Nukes a few times over this mad hatter in the OutHouse chumming up with the pervert piano player.

9. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I just imagine hefty kickbacks from the indecent levels of "aid" and profiteering from "defense" spending on Ukraine. Even without the mindshare diversion from our problems at home in the face of falling approval we can already see who benefits from this fiasco.

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

You know it.

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It is not necessarily in support of Trump, but it IS in support of the Constitution. I guess everything passed during Covid has now been ruled unconstitutional. Getting back to the Constitution would solve many of the problems we now have.

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Now that Ukraine is running out of troops, forced recruitment is taking place, and commissars are going into the Ukrainian countryside to shanghai rural residents into the army. They are meeting with resistance, as farmers have weapons in the shape of manual farm tools. NATO troops will soon be there as you heard in veiled form in the SOTU last night. Ukrainian troops are now rounding up elderly and young civilians to act as human shields, having seen the public relations success in the Hamas conflict. If Russia kills civilians while fighting the Ukrainian army, they will be screamed across the West as a catastrophe. "Russians killing children" will be everywhere, with no reference to the fact that they were being used as shields by the Ukrainians.

Tom Galty and Marie Mallery like this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

We have no military leaders now either if we ever did,not talking about the fighting men but the top brass who has a duty to defend our nation against foreign and domestic enemy.
    Not sure if Russia is in on the NWO order but it sure looks like we are.
    Putin is threatening nukes now.
    I feel so bad for my kids,grands,etc,and all the youth.
    My daughter said we are in the end times, well who can argue that?

14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Putin was invited into the WEF, and attended a couple meetings. When he realized what they were planning, he opted out and that is what the Ukraine war is really about. It is not about Ukraine. Europe and the U.S. want to steal Russia's resources. Europe is dying without them. Germany is even "de-industrializing" without cheap gas and oil.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Registered

I think your right. Did you hear about Poland joining the UN or NATO?