Truth Frequency Radio Broadcasts -- Christian Radio

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was not sure where exactly to put this thread, since it is about an online radio show that talks about news, politics, and other current topics, but with a definite slant to alternative media.
    The show is hosted by Rob Skiba, who is a Christian and a Bible researcher; which is why I decided that this was actually the best place to start this thread.
    This will probably mainly be of interest to people who are interested in looking at how the ancient manuscripts that we call the Holy Bible can possibly predict events that are unfolding right now in our day, and just what form those events might take as they come to pass.
    The webpage has broadcasts dating from several years ago, and continues up to the most recent ones, and they include a variety of topics, and also guest speakers; so there should be at least some topics that will catch your interest.
    Although a person can sign up as a subscriber and avoid commercials, as well as download the podcast, this is not necessary, and anyone can just click on whatever episode you are interested in and listen for free.

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/revolutionaryradio/

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

This is as good of a place for it as any. I think I have his book, Babylon Rising, in my library but I don't think I have more than skimmed it. And no, I'm not thinking of the one by the same name by Tim LaHaye, because I have read that one.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I am pretty sure that is the one that I checked out with my Kindle from the Kindle Lending Library and read, sometime late last winter, If memory serves me right. It was a pretty interesting book, but too expensive for me to just purchase it; so I was glad that it was available through the lending library.
    I also have his book about Genesis and the non-scriptural books that pertain to that time period, Book of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees. I only started on this one, and it is going to take me a while to work my way through it.
    I actually much prefer listening to his youtube videos, and he often shows pictures, maps, graphs, or other information about whatever he is explaining, which you can't see just from listening to him speaking.
    It took me quite a while to get on his Facebook friend list because he has over 5,000 followers, and seldom has an opening to add more people , but I finally managed it, and now read his FB each day to see what new things he is posting about.
    Before that, I just followed his page. He just started a facebook group about the Revoloutionary Rado Project series. @Denise Happyfeet and I both joined, and if you are interested in checking that out, I can add you if you like ? if you do not like it, you can always leave the group.