Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump knows that his business was built because America provided him with those opportunities. I don't hear anything from Hillary's speeches that tell me she is for me, and part of that is because she stands for things I absolutely disagree with. "My mother is proud of me", "the first woman in history as president", when I would be saying something like, I'll be the best president, and not even bring the "woman" issue into it. Because I am for all the people of America. And when America is back together again with jobs, financially, then will be the time to help other countries again, the way it has to be. We cannot keep giving away money we do NOT have, and none of it seems to be coming from the politicians does it? Their salaries have climbed, and their pensions!! Multi-million dollar incomes for some, the rest of their lives, and for what? Did they really work for their money, or steal it from the people of this country. And I thought slavery was dead and gone??

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

if Trump makes the finals ill vote for him. otherwise im staying home. and I may never vote again

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Gary Ridenour

Registered

what a display of childish behavior

[​IMG]

Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

Other American's can call me what they want, but I would never vote for Hillary. I know too much about, her. That's what I get for becoming a real, part of America and shooting to make the best decisions I can for selecting our leadership, for now on too! This effects me, it always did, I just refused to look. I was the "oh I hate politics" when the truth was, I was lazy, comfortable already, who needs to even bother with all that. Yeah, well I'm one of those American's that woke up, and a rude awakening it's been.

In fact, I may take ole Whoopie's ticket to wherever. Not that there will be anyplace to hide, the whole world is getting uglier every day. And today I care what I leave behind for our young Americans, and those that are yet to be born, if they can survive the abortion laws that is:( Or I'll call it what it's become, birth-control. Ever wondered how many abortions are used on women that have been raped? Or women that might truly die by having the child? I'm betting a very, small percentage. Another issue, another thread.

5. Denise Evans

Registered

Funny, some folks priorities. And these people must have lobotomies not to get it through their head that illegal gun owners, uh, don't pay any attention to laws. So all the law-abiding citizens turn in their guns and what do we have left. Who are most of the people shooting people?? Legal gun owners, or illegal, what are the numbers, anyone know??

6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Denise, I've been involved in politics and have always voted Republican so you can't say I'm one that didn't care.

The truth is nobody is right about everything even if you think you are. Everybody isn't in agreement on all the issues either. Everybody isn't religious either and that's a right that people in this country have.

Do you think trump will change the law on abortion? I doubt it and I think the younger generations will even be less likely to change it. It's not an ssue that affects me or my children and I have all grandsons and who knows where they or their wives will stand on it.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Hey Chrissy, my posts are not personal, so please don't take them that way. In fact, I admit many times over of being guilty of the things I see in others as well.

Your opinions are your own, and you have a right to them, that we still have in America thank God.

As far as your question on "will Trump do away with abortion" certainly not by himself, no. And I know that it will take way more than one presidency to straighten all our issues out, or as I see "what the issues" are. He, I believe, wants to, and will make a good start. Nothing will ever be perfect, I'm only voting for who I think is best for the country.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

That's your right and he's still better than Hillary but I'm just not so in love with him is what I've been trying to say for 3 hours. :).

Maybe he'd appeal to me more if he did something with his hair. :) It drives me nuts, he's got so much money surely he could do something better. Bald would even be an improvement.

I'm just kidding now because I'm exhausted from this but there is some truth in what I'm saying.

There are so many decent toupees especially in his price range. His wife should give him a makeover. He's not a bad looking man and was quite handsome in his younger years.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  9. Gary Ridenour

Registered

the dems can't get rid of guns and they know it. this is just another grandstand play

10. Gary Ridenour

Registered

good news here is their in their stride. no harm being to the country

[​IMG]

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I get that Chrissy, loud and clear. And I'm not trying to convince you he is. I need to hear others opinions in order to join with what I do know, to what I am going to learn. It would be a world of puppets if we didn't have our own minds to work with;)

I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated, and that maybe I don't understand where you are coming from, but like I said, I see your opinions clearly, and I try to see where others are right. I think all of us are right about some things, and wrong about others. That's human.

I'm talking about how I feel/think about what he stands for, and why I want him to be president. I have made my decision so I am grateful for that, but there are things that could happen to change my mind. I don't think I will, but it is possible. I guess I believe anything is possible, but some things that happen still shock me as if I never dreamed it was possible. I rambling, gotta head out now;)

12. Denise Evans

Registered

Not sure what you are saying Gary? I were they actually protesting with p-fiers in their mouths, and now they aren't? or what? I'd like to hear some good news so your post caught my eye:)

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  13. Gary Ridenour

Registered

as long as they are sitting idle no harm is being done to the country. the can't vote

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, I get that now;) What happened to their p-fiers, LOL!! Those would keep them quiet too;)

15. Denise Evans

Registered

Anyone want to comment about the UK getting out of EU? I don't have a good handle on this, but the Trumpsters are saying Yahoo, especially on the Prime Minister resigning?? I love England, and would be happy if they are happy. Plus I worry about all the refugees England is over-run with.

Here's the link I found that seems reliable: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-latest-prime-minister-general-a7099936.html