Trump Jr. Following In Dad's Footsteps?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Currently, online, there is an article about what Trump Jr. said about women in 2013, here it is:
    Trump Jr.: "Women Who 'Can't Handle' Harassment Should Teach Kindergarten"

Will what he said hurt his dad? I'm sure there will be many women throughout the U.S. that will chime in on this article.

2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

Kindergarten female teacher's rape their students

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I must say this.......??????

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think any of this improper sexual stuff will hurt Trump. I'm not afraid that if he becomes our President that I'll be sexually assaulted. On the other hand if Hillary is elected there is a lot to fear.

Also, that was a stupid thing for his son to say but Trump didn't say it and it's not even accurate in the work force of today. Sexual harassment is a big deal in the work place and the slightest little off color joke will get a man sued.

Went back and reread your statement, @Cody Fousnaugh ...did you mean "sexual" harassment or just harassment?

Do you have a link to the story?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Hillary has a LOT of supporters and, yes I know, so does Trump. Well, may this best man or woman win.

Probably shouldn't have done this Thread. Oh well, I do make mistakes.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's okay, Cody....you have a right to fight for your side. I just don't understand the whole story.

Also to be honest, I really don't know or like his sons as much as I like his daughter, Ivanka.

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It will be a close election and a stressful one, don't think anyone will deny that!

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know if he actually said it. I am not saying this one is false because I don't know, but I have never seen so many outright lies being paraded about as fact by so many news outlets, who continue to do so even after their stories are proven to have been fabricated. This a last-ditch effort to continue the onslaught until election day, knowing that once the election is over it won't matter whether the stories were true or false. Hillary, the president, his wife, and all of her surrogates, which include the media, are in full-scale attack on Trump, and when he tries to defend himself, they accuse him of being negative or confrontational.

Fox News just described the stories about the women coming forward to accuse Trump by saying that so far there has been no evidence suggesting that their accusations are not accurate, ignoring the fact that there is plenty of evidence. Someone may have pointed that out because he summarized by saying that there was "no credible evidence" disproving the accusations. No mention that the first accuser to come forward is a Secretary with the Clinton Foundation and a friend of Hillary, or that first-class seats did not have arm rests that lifted up, or that people are not left alone in First Class.

Nor did they mention that the performance or show that another woman says Trump had groped her at was not playing at the time or place she said it had occurred.

Nor did anyone suggest the unfairness in saying that it is up to Trump to prove his innocence. If I picked a date thirty years ago and accused you of something on that date, the chances are very good that you would not be able to prove that you didn't do it. You shouldn't have to. It's up to me to prove that you did.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

If his son said it;)

10. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

me too Ken, I don't just "assume" these things are true, ever again, because I have in the past. Learned my lesson though;)

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Actually, @Chrissy Page, I'm not/wasn't fighting for either side. Just happen to see this article online while I was doing some research online. Mr. Trump has had his problems about the video that was released and the different women who are talking about his advances, and now his son talks about how women should just take/handle any statements thrown at them from men.

Yes, there was a time when a man could make a nice comment to a woman at work about her hair, clothes and her personality, BUT, those days are pretty much gone. The was a guy, where my wife works, that was fired for giving flowers to a girl. This girl outright told him she wasn't interested in him and he didn't back off. She reported and result: FIRED!
    Back in 1995, I worked for an Engineering Company. The Shop Foreman was nice, but sometimes would say the "F" bomb. The Accounting Manager, who was very close to the President/Owner and his wife, came out to the shop to ask the Shop Foreman a question. He was fairly busy and looked at her and said "Come back later, I haven't got the "F*** time right now to talk to you". I was standing right there when he said it. Anyway, she immediately went and told the President/Owner what the Foreman said to her and also told him that I was standing there. Later, the President/Owner and the Engineering Supervisor, who was in-charge of the Foreman and myself, called me into the Conference Room for a private meeting. They asked me what I heard and I told them. The next day, the President/Owner came into the Foreman's Office, that I also shared as a Purchasing Asst., and told the Foreman, "If I ever hear of you talking that way again to any lady that works for me, I will instantly fire you. Do you completely understand what I'm saying? No if, ands or buts about it, you will be fired." The Foreman acknowledged. He knew exactly what the President/Owner was talking about.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It's true, you have to be very careful in the workplace. The laws are pretty strict on sexual harassment.

But in the video, it was a private conversation (he thought).

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016