Trump Causing Anxiety In People...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I was watching the morning news and heard a Reporter saying people were seeing their Counselors for "Trump Anxiety disorder." The world gets crazier by the day! :rolleyes:

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well this was true. The Reporter was even asking people if they had "Trump Anxiety" and some said yes and a few said no. I think the media is using this just to smear Trump some more.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

I would think the "anxiety" if it exists, comes from the people who would tend to not benefit by a shake-up that would actually start fixing America. "Nooooooooo! You mean Trump would make me actually PAY my taxes and pull my own weight?! Good heavens, I have anxiety!"

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Some of the people that were interviewd actually said their anxiety came from thinking about having someone who wasn't a Politician as President. They just couldn't see this.

5. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Methinks, MeBabs, that since politicians are what ruined the good ol' USA with their politic'ing, that a non-politician is precisely what we do need. Bet those people who were interviewed work for the government. :D
    Signed, MariBeingGoofy

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Nope...they were just college kids on their Campus and some older people at a Mall or something like that. ;)

Mari North likes this.
  7. Karen McKenzie

Karen McKenzie Veteran Member
    Registered

I think the media is igniting any small controversy..or large..and blowing things out of proportion. I mean come on...we survived Bill Clinton, right? A president can be impeached..so relax.. :)

Yvonne Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

In my opinion if people actually believe the things that this one poster wrote on a forum, then there is no chance Trump will get elected. This person was dead serious. So, I'm thinking others also might believe that crap.

It goes way beyond Trump being a brash, loud mouth narcissist.

Karen McKenzie likes this.
  9. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Wait a minute. People with "Trump" anxiety are paying Psychiatrists BIG $$$ (I want their job) because all these people don't have the good sense to use the OFF button when watching TV or reading the newspaper when something bothers them??? Are these people quite possibly getting their anxiety from ISIS coming into our country because our borders aren't secure enough? Is it possible that watching terrorists murder and chop heads off and 911 on the news is the culprit?

This is a funny MTV skit with Bob Newhart. His easy cure for anxiety...

Bonnie Thomas and Babs Hunt like this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Hey, I love Donald and Hillary! Uh oh..........."get a rope, there's gonna be a hanging", I'm hearing! Actually, kidding about both, but to me, since I'm sort of a "loud mouth" and definitely "outgoing", Mr. Trump could be it for me. Then again, I really want a woman in Office as President. (uh, oh........I see the rope/noose hanging from a tree now! Hey, Glenn Close played the Vice President in Air Force One (and she was great in that).
    "Ok, time to be quiet, dude" (telling myself) and LOL.

11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I never heard any News Reporter saying people were going to their shrinks because of ISIS. I think the media which is controlled mainly by those "elite in power" who don't want Trump as President...are just stirring the pot here!

12. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

What Trump says is not called "inappropriate" or "outgoing" or "loud", it's called "radical honesty" :D I used to want Hillary to run for President so we could have the first woman President. I would have voted for her for that reason until I learned way too much about her. I still don't know who I want to vote for but it's very clear to me who I don't want…Hillary.

NCarolina's Super Tuesday is this coming tuesday so I need to decide soon. It's between Sanders, Cruz, and Trump….Sanders is the most honest of the three. He won Michigan, even after Hillary used some deceiving tactics in the debate with Sanders the night before. I saw it with my own eyes…and so did the Flint MI voters. I'm glad they noticed because the media played it down. Anderson called her on flip-flopping as to asking the MI Governor to step down. He said "that's the first time we've heard you say that". Of course the room was filled with people affected by the Flint water.

13. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

This is the most awful election ever!

Karen McKenzie likes this.
  14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Glenn Close also played a crazy psycho b---h in "Fatal Attraction" and she was also great in that movie for the part she played but I wouldn't want her as my President...and I don't want Hillary either. It would be nice to see a woman elected President, but it has to be the right woman...and I don't believe Hillary is the right woman.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  15. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Chrissy, it's the nastiest campaign but it's not the worst…well that too, BUT look at the tremendous positive: Bernie Sanders and Trump have exposed more about what's wrong with America and how it needs to be fixed than any other candidate has ever done in the history of politics!!!