Trump Accuser Is Secretary For Clinton Foundation

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Jessica Leeds, one of Trump's accusers, is the Secretary for the Clinton Foundation. I guess they're on a budget now. Rather than hiring someone from the Screen Actors Guild, they're keeping it in-house. Not a secretary, as in taking dictation, but The Secretary. Not that the media will mention any of this, of course.

jessica-leeds.jpg

You should be able to enlarge it by clicking on the image, or you can find a larger image here.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, I was just reading this story somewhere else, forget where though.

Sexual assault is a terrible thing when it happens to someone but to lie about it is just as terrible!

3. Ken Anderson

The sad thing is that these people know that they don't have a case against Trump, but all they need to do is carry it on for a few more weeks. Once the election is over, these women will all go away, no doubt with extra money in their bank accounts. The media will ensure that it continues up until the election because they will refuse to look into or report anything that might contradict their stories until after the election, and then it won't be newsworthy.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm very disgusted with so many people right now and I wish that even if Clinton wins, people will continue to press for the truth....also let the RATs know that they can forget about any future vote or support for them.."they might as well switch parties which won't be a big jump for some.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

There has been so much coming out to disprove the stories these women are telling but all you hear from the mainstream media are more women who they are bringing out. They won't touch anything that shows them to be false until after the election. Meanwhile, they are publishing next to nothing of the real scandals being shown in the Wikileaks dumps.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I know... the first time I read the one woman's story it sounded odd to me. I've been on many flights, even in first class and you would certainly notice something like she described happening. She said he was like an octopus and all over her! Were the stewardesses just watching?? Also read later that the arms didn't come up in planes back then...but to have nobody say anything while Trump is attacking this women is beyond belief.

In first class or business as it's called now, the stewardesses watch you like a hawk to see if you need anything and are there to grab your glass if you are finished or if you want more....sorry, but I just can't picture this happening on a plane....octopus!! Smh.

I know that Trump is probably not a Saint when it comes to women, most men..especially in high positions aren't but this smacks of a set up and a downright lie.

She didn't remember this when he started his campaign? Waited til nothing can be disproven so close to the election.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you Ken, I've shared this info with the friends I have on Facebook. Some will pass it on, some may have me on "ignore" but people have to start (if they aren't already) researching as best they can on these "rumors" propaganda, lies. When I see something from msm I still automatically believe it could be true. I still want to trust our media but it is just, not smart anymore.

I sure appreciate that there are people out there that do the deep research to prove this is utter junk, the stories coming from msm about these "accusers" that have just conveniently decided to come forward now.

The thing I wonder about is this whole deal has divided America, kind of a "sheep from the goats" thing if you ask me. And it isn't going away after this election. People in America aren't just going to forget this, and I think the hate has just begun. We've taken sides, and no matter who wins this election, the hate and separation is not going away, that's my prediction:(

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think you are right, @Denise Happyfeet about the divide. I can't really tell you either what the sides are...it's not your usual left vs right or Democrat vs Republican...I feel it just can't pinpoint it.

I know a few people in the real world that will vote Hillary ...both friends and family and it's really not them my views have changed about.....I do know I'm very upset with the Republican Party, that I know for sure.

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

This is right on, excellent points but the "left" seems to ignore even looking into these truths, and stick with their false beliefs. Why do people do that? Maybe it's just a thing where you can't admit they've been wrong. I find that with hillary herself. I have never heard her apologize, I've only heard her say she regrets it. Is it she is sorry she did it, or sorry she got caught.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think the whole Clinton Foundation and everything else is so tangled in everything crooked and deceitful that everybody is afraid because somehow they're involved also. It's too complicated for me to even put into the right words in my post ...and I'm struggling in my reply because of my lack of knowledge in a lot of this....

I don't have the whole picture but I do know that it's bad and I'm hoping she won't be elected and Trump will change things but it would only be a start and it won't be easy and maybe impossible.

No matter what....the next year will be ugly I fear.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Uh huh. I flew a lot during that time, and usually first-class because I was much better off then, and I don't see it happening. The stewardesses were practically hovering over you and although you had more space than those in coach, it wasn't like you were in a private area. Plus, the armrests in first-class didn't lift up. They lift up in coach because everyone is packed more tightly, and they have to lift in order for the people in the window seat to get out. It just didn't make sense.

I don't doubt that he has said something sexist or rude to a woman, even recently; and it wouldn't surprise me if he cheated on his wife, but I don't see him attacking a woman. He was in charge of the Miss Universe Pageant, so of course a woman's looks are important to him, and something that he would comment on. That's what these pageants are all about. Did anyone really think it was about the talent portion? Had he done the things he's accused of, he would have been hit with a lawsuit before now. Are we supposed to believe all these women just suddenly thought of it?

We're electing a president, not a priest, a pastor, or an elementary school teacher. If everything else were equal, I might consider such things, but the alternative is horrible.

12. Denise Evans

Registered

@Chrissy Page I agree, and you said it very well. For one thing, we don't have a lot of access to the "right information" so how can we be knowledgeable. @Ken Anderson info, and links have been a God sent and statements like you made that are totally enough to place a HUGE doubt as to whether the "accuser" from the airplane was telling the truth. Plus the OP information showing where this gal and who she is working with. Just another hired gun.

13. Ken Anderson

14. Denise Evans

Registered

They're grasping at straws. How long ago did we talk about the fact that Trump was becoming a real problem for Hillary. And we talked about how we bet they would stoop to anything to stop him? From a "great" line in a newer version of "The Count of Monte Christo", "do your worst". Let's see if I can get a clip of that scene, it was good, and supposedly a very, brave young man that was not going to cower before "terrorists" threatening to torture him;)

I say this to Hillary, obama and their minions, "do your worst", because real American's won't buy into your lies of doing right by America. You are only for yourselves.

15. Ken Anderson