This Coronavirus Problem

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Thomas Stearn, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

There is talk about the possibility of booster shots coming soon and I'm not sure if I want one. I got a little sick when I was first vaccinated although not too badly and I'm wondering if boosters are needed at all.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Before considering any vaccines you should ask are they safe. The government who has never lied to you says they are safe and effective. Effective at what killing and making people sick probably. Do your own research do not rely of someone making money off lying to you ccc.jpg
    https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Had a scheduled 6 mo. visit with my doctor today. Blood test the previous week showed CO2 level to be low, especially when compared to history of past readings.

The doctor said that will keep an eye on it. Only too high would be concerning. I mentioned that the only thing new to me between visits was the Pfizer shots. I gathered from Google that low CO2 could be a respiration issue among other possibilities and we know covid causes a respiration issue. That was the connection I came up with. She said it was insightful but to wait and see.

I only mention this so if someone else sees something similar, we may be on to something. You won’t hear it from Fauci.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Low in CO2 would not be concern as much as O2. The only concern with low CO2 would be if your lungs were not exchanging O2 for CO2.
    Great idea to have one of those finger blood oxygen meter they are quite inexpensive

Yvonne Smith and Ed Wilson like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, low CO2 is probably insignificant. Sometimes it is brought about by hyperventilation and can lead to something called "respiratory alkalosis". This can sometimes bring on lightheadedness and is why people breathe into a paper bag. If the CO2 gets too low, you body thinks you have too much O2 and breathing will stop until the CO2 level rises. I assume your O2sat was within normal limits.

John Brunner and Ed Wilson like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

8. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So, then, did any of the so-called deaths get PROVEN by or in a laboratory to have been caused by ANY VIRUS AT ALL ? (not even one as far as anyone knows so far)

John Nopales likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

In India there is one province with a population equal to the USA which is covid free. It was done with a drug that the USA has tried hard to ban and told doctors they could lose their license if they prescribe it. This is a sick game played by the medical system.
    India govt. declares most populated state officially COVID free after widespread use of ivermectin
    https://www.oann.com/india-govt-dec...ovid-free-after-widespread-use-of-ivermectin/

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Carefree zone: (casual recollection, UNscientific) > one thing similar to that province in India (well, maybe 2 things) 1st: no cvd

There are communities around the USA (United States of America) that have been cvd free entirely all along. *** unless they allowed the devil in.

Stay tuned for how .... (God Willing, if I am able, if I feel like it, if I'm not out to lunch)

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The medical establishment isn't looking for a treatment or cure, as most of the effective treatments are generic drugs that are not profitable for Pharma. So sad to lose good people to the greed of an industry that was once so helpful to humanity.

12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Again, (same or other thread just now)
    That has been standard practice for and of and from pharmakeia, and those deceived by pharmakeia.

Every day they exist(ed).

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Okay,
    it was 'rumored' that the Mennonites when asked why their community did not have ANY CASES of cvd - when they were asked HOW THEY ESCAPED the pandemic/troubles,

they reportedly replied , (maybe shrugging for how easy it is/was) ---- simple. We don't have television.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

At a time when people should be furious with Dr. Fauci and the scientists and bureaucrats who funded and created this designer virus, these same people have successfully managed to divert attention from their own criminal acts to focus hatred on those who don't wear masks or who choose not to get vaccinated. We didn't create this virus - scientists did, and Dr. Fauci was directly responsible for funding it, knowing quite well what he was doing. I think he achieved precisely the result he was looking for - a lowered population and a bunch of scared people who will willingly give up their rights, their jobs, and everything else that was once important to them, and demand that others do the same.

If we focused the anger where it belonged, Dr. Fauci would be behind bars rather than in front of the CNN cameras.

Don Alaska, Ed Wilson and Al Amoling like this.
  15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know if anyone had commented on this before, but apparently not all COVID tests are equal. I just made this an an incidental comment in Lon's "Anyone Else Got Thuh Virus?" thread, and thought I'd post it here.

I drove a friend to the hospital on Friday for a colonscopy and an endoscopy. They had her get tested for COVID beforehand. The doctor who scheduled the hospital procedures also set up the COVID test appointment. She got the test and is negative. So we get to the hospital Friday morning and she presented her negative COVID test results. The hospital made her get tested again on-the-spot because they do not accept the results from "that kind of test." I was not present for that discussion, so have no idea what the difference is.

The interesting thing is that it took a couple of days to get the results from the initial test, and her procedure only got delayed an hour and a half while the hospital did it again on-site.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.