There Is Growing Evidence that Our Universe Is a Giant Hologram

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Clark Smith

Clark Smith New Member
    Registered

Well, this seems quite interesting really. I wonder if in the future there will be any depth research about this, it would be fascinating to know more about this.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Edwin Clarke

Edwin Clarke New Member
    Registered

There is good reason to believe that the reality behind our universe is two dimensional.
    We are used to three dimensions, commonly referred to as length, breadth and height, each orthogonal to the other (90 degrees apart).
    The notion that one of these dimensions does not exist seems like kindergarten horse-feathers, until you study the reasons for the claim.

Consider the stone age hunter who "knows" the world is flat. Tell him that, if he moves in one direction, perfectly straight, for long enough, he will eventually end up back where he is. This patent nonsense depends on his understanding the spherical nature of the Earth, and movement in the third dimension around the Earth in order to circumnavigate. The hunter will likely consider you a lunatic.

Similarly we cannot imagine the reality behind what we observe of the universe. Eminent physicists have grown despondent at trying to make models out of quantum physics or string theory. The maths works, but nobody seems able to picture what is actually happening.

Albert Einstein could not accept it. He said: "God does not play dice with the universe".
    Erwin Schrodinger said: “I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.”

In the days of Isaac Newton things were more mechanical and understandable. Today's physics seems more like witchcraft than celestial mechanics. The problem is, the maths behind the new physics is incontestably backed up with many, many experiments.
    Our imagination is at fault and our true universe is very much like a flat film strip with no depth whatsoever.

The holographic universe is reality. Those smart enough to understand the maths have to either accept it, or find a better explanation and win the next Nobel prize.

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Registered

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Joe Riley , I think that you might be on to something here, and actually, it fits right into the reading that I have been doing about the earth not actually being round like we have all been told that it is.
    To even think that it might not be round, and could be flat, changes our whole perception of what life is, and what we are, as well as asks the pertinent question, where are we ? It is scary to even contemplate it.

I did post about the earth being flat, and was just scoffed at for even posting it; but there are some good thinkers on this forum that actually DO have a good mind, and an open mind enough to not just reject something without even checking it out first.

We already know that a lot of our news is manufactured, so why not the space program, too ? There is as much evidence that we didn't go to the moon as there is that we did go.

I would like to have opinions about this video, but only if you actually watch it first.

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Here is another reason why the earth itself might be a hologram, or at least not what we have been told it is. The pictures that NASA gives us all show the earth as a perfect round circle, no bulges or dents or pear shapes, no mattter what pert of the earth is being represented.
    As @Joe Riley just pointed out in one of his other threads, the earth is not perfectly round like a ball, even though we are supposed to be looking at actual photographs showing us that it is perfectly round like a ball.
    Even odder, is that the very shape and locations of the continents are different in the different NASA pictures. Many people believe that none of the NASA pictures that we are told are photographs of the earth from space are real at all, and even NASA has said that they are composites, and edited into what is released to us as a photograph of the earth.

Joe Riley likes this.