The X-files

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Debbie Allen, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Debbie Allen

Debbie Allen Veteran Member
    Registered

Do your watch the show of the tenth season? What do you think about them so far? The first one wasn't that interesting to me, but then there was the one about the man/reptile that came to Mulder who wanted Mulder to kill him. At the end the man got nekid and went into the woods and told Mulder that he was going to sleep for 10,000 years. I kind of know what was stemmed from and I have listed to the Lacerta Files about an interview with a Reptilian. Some of those things that they bring up very few people realize what they are bringing up and haven't a clue.
    I think there is one episode left. I am wondering if Scully and Lukder are going to be written out of it and the other two taking over the X-Files.
    What do you think it will be and how thse two new people fit in?

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm a big fan of X-Files and I do watch it every week. I've been waiting for their come back and can't wait for it every week. They are older now and these episodes are of continuing from prior episodes, so you got to know what's been going on from the beginning when the series first started.

Joe Riley and Debbie Allen like this.
  3. Debbie Allen

Registered

Yes, you do and I watched it from the very beginning. I wih that they had the old ones in re-runs. That way we could catch up on some of them.

4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm one of the very few who seemed to have never enjoyed it...I'm not a science fiction fan anyway..and tbh I just couldn't get into it in the first season, so I never watched them again.....however I'm recording the latest season for my husband ..it's the sort of thing he enjoys!

Debbie Allen likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I use to watch the X-Files quite it bit when it was originally on tv years ago. It was always a hot topic about when Scully and Mulder would get together for more than FBI partners. Like when Mulder rescued Scully in the X-Files movie 1998.

6. Debbie Allen

Registered

Oh and how they had a baby together too. Will they ever find that child that she gave up....or did the powers that be get it?