The Vaccine Truth Coming

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The vaxxed all believe they are better off, and perhaps they are. The women of the family were sharing pregnancy stories yesterday, and one daughter-in-law told of her friend who got Covid during the early stages of pregnancy, and, while she didn't abort, her placenta was compromised and the baby stopped growing at 35 week, so they took it by C-section. The child seems fine, but the doctor said her placenta was really a mess--calcified. Covid antibodies appear to attack the human placenta whether they are acquired naturally or through vaccine. It was one of the possible side effects of the vaccine that women were never told about. It is possible that my DIL's friend will never be able to develop a normal placenta. The long-term effects have yet to be determined.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There are a whole bunch of similar stories out there. Some high percentage of women who got the shot are having major issues with their periods. Then there's all these young people dropping dead from blood clots. Did her doctor even discuss her vax status, or will he lose his license?

And there's still a full-court press for everyone else to get jabbed.

3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Don't know about the vax status, as she got Covid early in the "pandemic" so there was no vaccine available. The spike proteins cause the placenta problem whether from the virus or the vaccine, as there is an analog protein in the human placenta. The blood clots are reported (from my reading) to be from the vaccine, although some who have gotten Covid also report clotting problems. The VAIDS is probably from the way the immune system was bypassed by the vaccine so the person's immune system wouldn't attack the mRNA in the shot. It was a problem seen early in the mRNA research--long before the vaccine so the developers knew about the issue--that they had to shut down the immune system to allow the mRNA to stay in the system. It was originally done as gene therapy for CF and such to try to fix defective genes but it didn't work well, then it was tried on livestock and it didn't work well there either...so lets try it on millions or billions of humans. Sounds like a plan.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.
  4. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

since the virus was man made..the anecdote has been too...
    that's not what's in the jab...

John Brunner likes this.
  5. John Brunner

I was in my car listening to my favorite talking head this morning. Apparently after 2 years of "perfectly safe" lies, the truth of this stuff is leaking out, so the misdirection being applied is "Transgender Men and Hispanic Women Affected The Most."

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Did you mean antidote ?

It also seems most disease is man-made. Taylored /defined legally in a way that doesn't actually allow helping anyone, but instead legally profiting from complete mis-direction.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

This has been shown and known about vaccines for some time. Will the world really get to know this ?

8. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

oh...yes...sorry...i can't fix it now

9. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

just read story about Ivana Trump and her tax shots She has ewaxrion from first one Don't know why she took second except she was duped

John Brunner likes this.
  10. John Brunner

Okay, I gotta ask you to please rewrite that comment, Al.

-Ivana passed away 5 days ago.
    -I'm sure you meant "vax shots" and not "tax shots," so pretend I didn't point it out.
    -I cannot figure out what the mistyped word "ewaxrion" could possibly be.

I took a look and could find nothing about the woman and her vax status, mush less it being a contributing factor in her death.

I did read where Ivanka got the shot, but that was last April...her second shot was in May.

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Dr. Birx published a book in which she takes pride in obfuscating and misstating the facts behind the coronavirus in order to persuade President Trump to encourage lockdowns. She is proud of being a liar.

12. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well it is nearing election time and they are underwater so anything goes. They know they can force people to stay home while they stuff ballot boxes. All of them are just straight up criminals, good god just look at how many people they actually killed from nursing homes and veterans homes. They are desperate knowing they have completely destroyed the economy in one year with their brain dead puppet. Another moron waiting in the background to prance into the oval office so more crap executive orders destroying the rest of intelligence left can be thrown out there. I keep wondering when is America going to get enough and get rid of these people trying to kill all of us. Who's to say these recent outbreaks are not from illegals they flew all over the country so it would be a sure thing that everyone was forced to stay at home. I do not trust any democrat holding any office. I have no personal animosity toward any voter for voting for whom ever they like. Today everyone is paying high prices and usually something so terrible usually makes a person think about who they vote for next time. It will be a lot harder for them to cheat this next election with so many people watching and recording. The most important action is to win majorities and get these pretenders out of positions of power. I chuckle when I think of all the evil perpetrated against Trump when in fact he wasn't guilty of any crime committed and yet today they are sitting around back slapping one another in the congress doing all the things they tried to target Trump with. It's a shame I won't be around to read the true history that will be written about all these losers of today.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

A link to an article on the efficacy of the vaccine and boosters. Believe it or don't:

link

14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

"Unreported Truths" from the link.

Concerning any news everywhere,
    Truths reported and unreported don't change, just the reporting of things changes all the time,
    and the truth is not usually told, is it ?

and it's hard to tell why people believe things in any case.

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

"Reported Truths" ? All of this has been reported, but people cannot handle it so often, what is going to make any change happen ?