The Syrians Are Coming

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Corie Henson, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I was watching CNN today and saw the welcome event of Germany to the Syrian migrants who left their war-torn country. There is a saying that you can never go wrong with kindness. But I disagree with the headline of that news that says - a hero's welcome for the migrants. Maybe a mere welcome is okay but why make those migrant heroes when they escaped their country due to war?

What the nations should be doing is to contribute enough to fix the country. Welcoming those Syrians is tantamount to giving respect to ISIS as if saying they have no choice but to escape Syria. Why not bomb all those ISIS and end the chaos in Syria? Sorry about that violent statement but that's the only way I see to end the ISIS rule in Syria and Iraq.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

ISIS could be defeated and we know how to hurt them. Reagan or Bush would have rallied other countries together to attack and kill the enemy. Unfortunately, we have an occupant in the white house (I refuse to use the word Leader or president) who puts Muslim interests above America's needs.

Yvonne Smith and Sheldon Scott like this.