The Pro-hamas, Palestinian Protests At Colleges

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Yvonne Smith, May 1, 2024.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This has been going on for a while now, but i didn’t see a dedicated thread for these protests. I have been seeing where they were booking roadways, especially to airports and other important highways; but now it seems to be mainly happening (in the news) at Columbia University in New York.
    Many of the protesters seem to have financial support, and are using orange tents that cost over $600 each from North Face; so this sully means there is financial backing when things are coordinated like this.

Now, I am reading that they are sending the illegals there,, because we can trace all of those free phones we gave them when they came across the southern border; so it is not just college students who are doing this protesting.
    I remember reading and seeing pictures that many of those illegals were not Hispanics, but were from some of the African and other Muslin countries, so this was probably well planned beforehand.

IMG_6463.jpeg

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Last election Biden had an insurance policy. This must be the one for the next election.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

Muslims around the world feel united, so if you are pro-Israel you are anti-Muslim in their minds. It's a pity more people don't realise this. Sadly, it means that all Christians and Jews are a legitimate target for attacks.
    Trump said 'The biggest threat to world peace is Islam'....and he's absolutely right.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As I have posted before, I have seen several sources who stated that many of the protestors are being supported by China and perhaps Russia in an effort to disrupt American society. A Chinese diplomat once said in an interview that they would do anything we allowed them to do, and that they would destroy our society using race and the environment. I think the gender identity thing has been a real gift to them, and now the pro-Hamas protests may be more of their doing. Some of the same sources said they were working to prevent Trump from attaining the White House. I am not quite sure how this works into that, but perhaps just the lawlessness. China and Russia and Iran enjoy having a fool as President, so they want it to continue. They seem to be afraid of Trump.

Mary Stetler and Ed Wilson like this.
  5. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The U.S. lived through civil unrest before and we'll come out the other side but as what?

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, I mentioned 1968 in an earlier post. This year is predicted by some/many to be worse than that. Biden hopes to have us embroiled in a multi-front war that will make
    Vietnam seem like child's play. I should be an interesting next few years.

Ed Wilson and Mary Stetler like this.