The Perfect Sleep Chair

Discussion in 'Retirement & Leisure' started by Jayce Gray, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Jayce Gray

Jayce Gray Active Member
    Registered

Saw the ad.
    Company is Journey
    Offering heating and massage settings
    with power-lift mechanism..that tilts the entire chair forward
    Choice of color, microfiber or leather.

Do you have...your favorite?

How is it and how long have you had?

2. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We have a massage chair, got it quite some time ago, still works fine. It does full length spine massage in a variety of ways and speeds and also does calf or foot massage. I used to nod off while in it, used to use it a lot when I was working. No heating or cooling, a variety of controls and two different set programs of mixed intensity and types of massages.

Jayce Gray likes this.
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

We had one years ago, Italian leather, complete with built in phone and a side fridge for i guess beer. Anyway after a year or two the dogs we had then managed to chew up the electrical wiring in back. The phone had stopped working before that. HE of course was going to repair the cashier. Three years later I gave to my GS as is. It was over sized chair and he loved it. This chair was expensive for 20 years ago $1500 ! I tried talking hubs out of buying it for days.
    About 7 years ago bought 2 recliners no bells or whistles but sleep great and one of them is now scheduled for the dump. They both did not cost even close to the other one. A self lifting one would be nice though.

Yvonne Smith and Jayce Gray like this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Haven't found a comfortable chair in years, but any chair will do after a night without sleep.