The Ban On Blazing Saddles

Discussion in 'Tall Tales & Fabrications' started by Faye Fox, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Releasing natural gas into the atmosphere is now a crime. However, don't be alarmed because I am here to share my wisdom. First, we must understand the root of the problem, blazing saddles! That is right, the cowboys are to blame.

You see those cowboys had the opportunity to release said gas before mounting to ride. They could have stayed longer sitting on a hay bale and releasing said gas into that bale that works as a filter. The gas is neutralized and actually helps preserve the hay.

However, cowboys choose to wait until they are in the saddle of polished thick dense leather and then let one rip just as they lean forward in a home stretch barrel racing position, even though their horse hasn't moved yet. This is called breaking the barrier. It creates a resounding noise that can be heard clear to Liberalville, USA. This must stop!

Remember there is sound and smell, so to stay out of the scope of the new law, we must be double aware when we feel gas building inside. With the war on beef and staggering high prices at the butcher shop, thus forcing us into eating beans, this problem will only get worse.

I hate to say it folks, but the time is coming for a butt mask. A four-layer cotton diaper with a carbon filter will be required under your jeans for riding or sitting on a leather chair or sofa. I am sure glad that my furniture is actually fabric and only looks leather. If I was still riding I would ride unsaddled. I hesitate to say bareback because some get the wrong idea.

I am still amazed that plains Indians didn't go extinct. While they bear no burden for blazing saddles since they rode bareback, they however are responsible for stampeding 1000 or more bison, on multiple occasions, and riding close to them while they were belching and farting. How did those brave riders survive the methane cloud that was created?

It also amazes me that the bison survived running from a lightening caused wildfire. I mean with flames on their tail and all that gas, there should have been an explosion that was heard around the world.

Don Alaska, Mary Robi and Al Amoling like this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am sorry, Faye, I know you are speaking in jest but I must side with our government on this one. I personally know of a guy who wanted to know if he farted a combustible gas and lit one in progress. Burned the hair off his buns et al.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just imagine all the methane and carbon dioxide that the billion's of flatulent critters (e.g.., bison, horses, deer, cows, termites, sheep, dogs, pigs, etc.) put into the air back then and even now. Better start executing these dastardly criminals for ruining the earth. Anyone else smell a transfer of wealth scheme in play? . Anyone else remember Paul Ehrlich, the government darling and professor emeritus at Stanford who said back around 1968 that we'd all be dead in a few years if we didn't take drastic action? Fortunately, most people weren't as stupid back then.

4. Mary Stetler

Registered

I believe termites ARE actually the most flatulent of all animals. So they'd best make a law for us not to raise them to be consumed by humans.

Faye Fox and John West like this.
  5. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Faye Fox - you said Releasing natural gas into the atmosphere is now a crime . What?
    A crime where? If this was a news item I missed it.

Faye Fox likes this.
  6. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes and while you're at it, make it against the law for them to eat our houses. Of course, some government mush brain would probably suggest banning houses so that termites would fart less..

Mary Stetler likes this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It may be made or called a crime in many areas to release anything into the air , soil , or water , .... the reporters, spies, authorities just have to make a charge , with or without evidence, and they might have enough practice already and also official support to make anything stick when they want to. No such thing as fairness nor justice in some systems now today.

Note that several years ago, people were being ticketed, fined, and maybe arrested for collecting rain water when it rained.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  8. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

The Biden administration is trying to get natural gas stoves banned. Bad for your health they say.

9. Mary Stetler

Registered

New York and California have tentative dates for forcing heat pumps into homes. This will include all renovations like insulation and wiring plus the actual installations.

10. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I have a heat pump and find it much more expensive than using just the straight furnace or AC. A heat pump has half the life of just an AC so that alone is a big environmental reason to ban heat pumps. A heat pump is just AC in reverse. They should be banned!

John West likes this.
  11. Mary Stetler

Registered

Yes. And the government is working for us or for those that will benefit financially?

12. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Dang I thought you were talken about -ya know- body gas:D

Faye Fox likes this.
  13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I was, but in true SOC style, even the most intriguing topics get drug off track. :rolleyes:

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered