The Awakening

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They claim there is three groups on is already awake next is they will awaken when shown proof and the last will never awaken.
    The first group have figured out that we have been lied to from all sides, media, education and science.
    The second are the group that will say show me and prove it to me than I will change my mind.
    The last group is stuck in their beliefs and will not change.
    "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believesis false." The creepy quote above has been widely attributed to Former CIA Director William Casey. Casey was the 13th CIA Director from 1981 until he left in January 1987. He died not long after of a brain tumor in May 1987.
    Quotes Authors Joseph Goebbels If you tellaliebigenoughand keep repeating... "If you tellaliebigenoughand keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.
    The awaken knows something is not right with this world why are we killing each other. Why do some people get away with murder when you would be thrown in jail for helping the needy.
    Where things that can help the world stopped because someone has a patent on that idea. Knowledge from history being locked away and hidden technology keep out of sight.
    An example if I were to say the moon was square.
    First group would go out and look then tell me I am full of sh*t
    The second group will tell me I am full of sh*t then go out and look.
    The third will refuse to look but bring out what science says.
    The question why are we killing each other? The lie was weapons of mass destruction this lie was repeated and used authoritarian sources like UN to attack and kill a countries people and destroy a country. Maybe the truth was they were willing to sell oil in other currencies not US dollar and they did not have a Rothschild bank.
    Other example is Libya. The lie was to get rid of a dictator. The truth might have been he was trying to convince all African countries to adopt a gold backed currency also he never had a Rothschild bank.
    I think we have all seen the inequality of the justice system.
    I laugh when they bring in Q and Q plan which no one knows
    You want to make God laugh tell him your plans

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

North America has had two Great Awakenings. The first led to the American Revolution and the second resulted in the American Civil War. Great Awakenings are preceded by an uptick in religious services attendance. I don't think that has happened, although it may have begun since the pandemic in areas where it is allowed.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

People are starting to see the evil in the world now

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Seeing the evil and actually doing something about it ware two different things.

Lots to say on this, but I hesitate to speak freely if it's not in person, preferably in a car with the stereo up real loud.