Strange Clots Found In Vaccinated Corpses

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Mike Adams from Brighteon has presented this topic on several shows. His lab exams of specimens sent to him by a courageous embalmer have disclosed that this is not a 'blood' clot as such, but some foul growth in the bloodstreams of deceased vaccinated people.

Stew Peters shows us this:
    upload_2022-7-26_14-18-5.png

The above was coughed up by a still living hospital patient, so the things are growing in lungs or throats as well as in blood vessels.

The demon spawn who want us all vaccinated have caused this dna destroyer to be approved for children as young as six months old.

https://www.brighteon.com/6ae6c7d0-c28f-42ac-9815-4d6e2a397a79

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Clotting is one of the potential problems we heard about early on, but this is weird.

3. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

and bill gates so disappointed that everyone's not taking the jab....he's buying up farmland...he can gmo that crop to include vax...cross pollinate...to other crops...
    mad scientist

4. Dwight Ward

Registered

I started listening to Alex Jones in the 90s, so I should be used to this madness but it seems like every day things get more and more bizarre. Not everyone involved in reducing the world's population does it knowingly but many do. I can't wrap my head around the idea that they can kill children so casually. It's like living in a long, long nightmare.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I do believe that the people at the top of our elected officials and bureaucrats are plain evil, as evil as those who history has pointed a finger at. Unfortunately, if they win, they'll write the history, and they'll do so in the same manner as they make up the science, and the sheep will say, "See, I told you it wasn't happening."

6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Pharmakeia aimed since around 1902 to get everyone sick, to make more money than when only 1% was sick and 'needing' medicine.
    Rmeember 'sids' death in the 1940's, from dpt shots, mmr shots, etc vaccines ?
    THe "BLOOD CLOTS"/ heart attacks, "thicker blood" in babies who died shortly after getting a recommended vaccine
    would not have killed the baby that night (from a heart attack according to autopsies on the infants who died in Atlanta of sids/"crib death")
    IF the baby had been given TWO BOTTLES WATER before they fell asleep. That would have been enough, according to testing, to "thin" the blood /blood clots/ enough to not cause a heart attack. This was known before 1940 or 1950, but the parents/public were generally not told, so sids deaths, crib deaths, autiism cases continued every year to increase instead of decreasing.
    With "history" of medicine in the usa so fraudulent, who knew ? Not most of the public, even though the info was available to them, and to those today who glibly go along with the drugmakers.

Bobby Cole and Teresa Levitt like this.
  7. Dwight Ward

Registered

I wish there was a tab we could click that said "Dislike Because It's True".

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

Hmm ... 1902. That was about the time that John D. started taking control of the medical industry. It's probably just a coincidence.

(Note: I write spontaneously and sometimes wonder why I phrase things in certain ways. I used the word corpses instead of bodies in the thread title because, in my opinion, these folks were killed. Their cause of death may not be listed as such but they were killed by the jab and corpse somehow seems a better description of the murdered than body.)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
  9. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

woe to the inhabitants of the earth

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

"For behold, the LORD is coming out of His dwelling

to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity.

The earth will reveal her bloodshed

and will no longer conceal her slain."

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  11. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I doubt anyone else has ever tried to vaccinate a corpse. Hard telling what might happen. Wish Lon were here. He might know. (Sorry Dwight. Don't get mad at me.)

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

The point was there are many multitudes of corpses.
    The attention was drawn to the fact that before they died, when they were "walking dead/ living corpses" they got the jab and that often is what killed them physically. Thus, corpses with holes in their body from the jab.

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'm not mad, just puzzled. A vaccinated person dies of whatever and the clots are found by an embalmer because they are interfering with draining of blood and introduction of embalming fluid. What's not to understand? Who said anything about vaccinating a corpse?

14. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

The thread title says "vaccinated corpses." I read it the same way as Nancy. :p

15. Dwight Ward

Registered

The meaning is clear by the context of the whole article, but if you enjoy being nit-picky, have at it. Imo, you don't like the content, so are finding fault with my phraseology. Let's drop it.

Teresa Levitt and Jeff Elohim like this.