Sinus Problems

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Marie Mallery, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm trying to figure out how to prepare for tonight, that's when it really gets bad in head and chest. Plus laying down is a real good example of a bad idea!:eek: Then comes the real not fun stuff.

2. Marie Mallery

Registered

Last night into the wee hours of the morning many of you were very helpful to me when I was really sick in body and head, so I want to thank you.

Hedi Mitchell and John Brunner like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

I'm still sick and not in a forum or posting mood now, so just letting you know I'm not ignoring anyone just dealing with this illness be in and out.

John Brunner likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Damn. Feel better soon. I may have mentioned that I know the family of a doctor who's pretty high in the CDC, and his fully hyper-vaxxed ass got knocked down for well over a week...really bad chest stuff and an earache.

Marie Mallery and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Since I don't know what a GD is, I'm not worried.

6. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The time tables of all this released toxin and bio stuff is no doubt dumped purposely onto the entire world by those communist Chinese. The world is dealing with people that have no respect for any population or humanity. They are nothing less than animals and will stop at nothing to rule the entire world while the book holders live on the top of the tier and suck down those delicious noodles. They are patient and don't mind waiting until the free world has sunk so low we allow them to kill all of us. Not only the US but all free world leaders in this era are almost as bad as the Chinese.

We know for a fact ours take hundreds of millions of dollars from our enemies and have no problems voting China most favored trading nation and that goes back about 30 years. Our children and grandchildren had better start planning for the last war because it is coming sooner rather than later. The enemy has been emboldened by the do nothing altitude of our corrupt seditious leaders in America. The Chinese are sitting back in a dark bunker just laughing out loud watching US daily news and how we are imploding with the worst people imaginable holding our most critical infrastructure and management. Just yesterday I watched that New York so called DA file charges against Trump and his Children after that bitch ran for office promising to destroy him. We'll see if New York has anything left when the supreme court eventually steps in and puts a stop to this political targeting by the dumbest of the dumb who were all handed a law license just to get their dumb asses out of the schools.

It won't be our own Justice Department because they are the exact and only reason it is still happening and we better be prepared to take this country back and hold everyone of these criminals responsible. If it means fight then that is what it will take and it better happen soon. We know who they all are and they are not Americans they are puppets living off the dollars stolen from Americans. We have no laws in this nation now thanks to these people and it's only a matter of time enough people finally drop the hammer.

We will continue to be attacked silently by the bio warfare being thrust upon us. This stuff never was around until those chinks spread it. The free world needs to block them from every port of entry and airport. Let them starve and eat each other. I would say there are millions if not billions of Chinese that would put an end to the communism if they had the weapons. Douglas MacAuthur had the answer during the Korean conflict and was not allowed to fight a war, today is the result of that and another liberal leader of the US was responsible for all this trouble and threat today. Should China invade Taiwan I'm afraid we will be in no position to do anything but use harsh language and wait for our dose of bad intentions from an enemy we built from the ground up by being nice. I still have a calm feeling knowing this half wit in our white house has a low battery on his clock.

7. Marie Mallery

Registered

Thanks John, As I said before, my friends family is vaxxed too, and they tested ' NEGATIVE' for Covid. It started with a head old, or sinus then went straight to their lungs too. I figure being a lifetime smoker makes mine worse of course. Hubby and I both seem to be better today.
    Just be sure and be prepared, I'll put a couple of what I think helped me plus coffee, yet some say not to drink coffee, so not sure about that.:confused:

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

This Vicks Steam Inhaler helped, also alternating laying on sides. Drinking plenty of water.

[​IMG]

9. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Grand Daughter

John Brunner and Marie Mallery like this.
  10. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't generally get sick. Hubby does. But this cold I had might have been a flu. ( Not THE flu.) To me the difference is chills, fever and body aches in addition to cold symptoms. This runny nose was making me nuts. A lot of people are complaining of the same issues. But I haven't seen a cold commercial in years, it seems, when they used to be on all the time. We are maybe being conditioned to see sickness differently?

Krystal Shay likes this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Registered

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

-- Medical News Today

We're unlikely to find news or mainstream medical publications discussing the possibility that the COVID vaccines have weakened immune systems, reducing their ability to deal with other viruses and pathogens, but I wouldn't discount that.

13. Marie Mallery

Registered

We've never even had a flu shot, much less covid vax. But they say too that so many people isolating from Covid has also weakened their immune systems by not having colds or flus last couple years to build immune systems. Anyway I'm not thinking well enough to get into these conversations.
    Wjo knows what is really going on now. Just be careful.

John Houlihan and Mary Stetler like this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Although after last night and horrible breathless hour adding to the 'new list' of the things I did I said I'd never do [ never say never, fate will make a liar out of you ], my mind may change.

Hurried trip to ER at 8pm last night I did what ever I was told, just save me from myself doc!
    Stick that stick up my nose or wherever you see fit, oh want to test for flu too yea cram that stick too!:cool:.
    Tested negative for covid, and negative for flu, but he said good thing I finally came to er because my lungs were full of inflammation, and it was critical.
    Of course, they also did every test on heart, lungs blood work.
    No lung problem which surprised hubby and I both except for bad inflammation.
    BP was up 246-117:eek: treated that first while I took nebulizer to breath.

THE MORAL TO THIS STO0RY IS, there is some kind of new SUPER COLD going around to watch out for.

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Holy cow, Marie... that BP is terrifying. Are you feeling better today?

Marie Mallery likes this.