Sharing A Very Odd Happening To Myself And Friend Awhile Back

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Tex Dennis, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

This is a very true incident that happened in the far north Texas panhandle, on an abandoned WW2 bombing range we had permission to hunt on from the US Govt office in Clayton. We were told directions and look for old abandoned farm machinery at the end of the dirt road with the gate right behind that we found it and entered the area, we spent most of the morning in there and about noon decided to go to town and eat at the DQ, we followed our tire tracks back tracking and found NO GATE tracks leading to fence and old machinery on other side but NO GATE, just 5 strand fence. My tires were very aggressive off road and easily seen as my tread pattern but no gate! We unwired the fence and drove over the wire then replaced it all back tight, we even saw where we had earlier stopped to open the gate! and our foot prints where we got out no other foot prints there just my friends we even matched them again, we had no clue on what had happened to us other than we were in a very remote area with nobody living anywhere close by. To this day I still do not know what took place that morning to us, we were not lost or in another place at all just no gate. I have no idea???????? Never before or since anything like this in my life. We felt very odd the rest of the trip and a few days after we returned. Like something was just not right.

High Lonesome Road east, area know as Lost Ranch
    385 north of Dalhart going east on High Lonesome to area
    Rita Blanca

Now the real oddity all this happened about noon in the summer with dark about 8+ pm clear day perfect weather, we were no more than 1 hour from town, when we got finally back to eat I ordered the lunch specials, they said they were over at 3 pm! It was almost 6pm ! It did take a short time to re do the fence. We had not looked at the time frame. The only other time in my life I ever felt close to this was when I had been up 2-3 days straight and slept an entire day and night and was very disoriented as to time for a few days like I lost a day which I did sleeping.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Sounds like a significant lost time incident and who knows what else. Spooky!

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Great story Tex, one that will stay with you - I've heard this type of situation before so you're not alone
    The one that was outstanding to me was a guy that was on a walk, he went through a hedge and on the other side was a battle
    going on ! The men in ancient costume, stunned of course by the sight before him, he made his way back through the hedge and
    everything normal again. Its like we can sometimes enter another dimension in time ………...

5. Tex Dennis

Registered

I thought all night last night about that day again, we found many discarded items on this land, some had 1941 dates on them and in that time frame nothing present day dated also not any trash or sign of anyone in a very long time, we literally lost 3-4 hours of time also the feeling we had was very odd and unexplainable. We had to go all the way to Clayton NM and sign a waiver of release it said to get permission, also told to be very careful of anyone we encountered there, If it was not so far I would love to return and look for the gate again there was no cell phone coverage at all there nothing very remote area why we chose it, when we were in Clayton we asked if anyone lived at the old ranch and told no but many had but all moved, also told when we were safely out of the area to call their office and tell them. You could after entering in most of it not see any man made objects at all nothing. Not even an airplane in the sky.
    The correct ranch name was Lost Creek Ranch I remember. I think the road cut off was just past Conlyn or Conlen which was all of a ghost town and beer joint closed down long ago. I think that was the name. Another long abandoned ranch there was Coldwater Creek Ranch we went to, now all state land.

Only 2 times in my life in the US I have been told "If you have a side arm wear it at all times this was one, the other was in Houston for the evacuation of flood victims a few years back for the looters problem.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  6. Tex Dennis

Registered

I had an uncle Jim my favorite I will add that on vacation visiting a WW2 Submarine mentioned a man's name while looking on the inside of it and said he used to work right here, later we saw a crew's listing and there was the name Jim said!

Patsy Faye likes this.
  7. Tex Dennis

Registered

Where and when was this?

8. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I read the story many years ago, no idea now - but the story always stayed with me, got me thinking of other dimensions
    seems so plausible to me

@Tex Dennis

9. Tex Dennis

Registered

Adding more during the trip there my friend wanted to drive around and look we did some and he wanted to do more I told him to leave me here and go 30 minutes then turn around and come back, it was one of the most peaceful places I ever remember, and so quiet this was all before the no gate issue, I would not do that again there. I still have an empty 250 lb empty bomb casing in my front yard from that trip I found. I shall never forget the feeling of seeing my tire tracks leading to a fence and not a gate and on the other side also.
    Going the western route on High Lonesome road there are 4-5 houses in the 1st mile then nothing for 38 miles I have been there many times since just not back to the other one all dirt roads so you really have to watch the weather closely.
    The forest service said many came through that area in the late 1800's hence all the wagon tracks some visible still visible today plus some very old discarded trash metal items. Also a few look like graves noticed. They told us of some rock inscriptions but we never found those.
    Food clothes rain gear huge jack and blocks
    Water 1st aid kit
    2 spare tires firearms lots of ammo
    Battery extra several flashlights extra batteries and solar charging devices
    radio 2 of those