Setting All Timepieces

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Von Jones, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

It was the farthest thing from my mind last night. Daylight Savings Time. I didn't think about it until my husband came in from church. Why is that, you ask? Well, he usually comes in around 2:00 and today he came in by my computer time around 1:00. Well all my other clocks were saying 12:00. The clock on the stove said 12:00, the clock over the sink said 12:00 and my Chef's clock which I never change anyway said 1:00. Johnny said, "What's wrong, Vonnie? My response, "Why are you home so early?" His response, "They dismissed church early." While this conversation is taking place I'm really confused by all my timepieces in the kitchen showing different times. Then Johnny says, "Did you forget to set the clocks for Daylight Savings Time?" o_O

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL Von....you can come here on the 27th and go through it all again if you wish...that's when our clocks change.....regardless of how prepared I am there's always one clock I forget to change..(most often it's my watch)...and then chaos reigns.. :D:D:eek:

Von Jones likes this.
  3. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

@Holly Saunders. It is funny. I'm usually pretty good with the time change when it occurs.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  4. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

Sounds like my son's home. He is always the last one to pay attention to changing the clocks.:)

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When I was single, I would simply remember that it was actually an hour earlier or later than what my clocks said. That was a lot easier than changing them. I hate daylight savings time.