Sad Day For Health

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We have now politicians who are funded/paid by Pharmaceutical companies and then have the pharmaceutical companies give them information on vaccines and not allowing any counter point being allowed. These politicians pushing the media to ban block anyone who has a different opinion even if it is scientific valid.

Measles Misinformation Campaign

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree, Martin. I think the pharmaceual industry have too many of our politicians under their thumb
    and who vote as the pharmaceutical companies want.

Emma Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

@Martin Alonzo I agree with much of what this presented. Like him, I am not anti-vaccine, but bundling the vaccines is a bad thing to do, and the side effects of one vaccination cannot then be isolated. Nobody ever gets measles, mumps and rubella at the same time, but that is how the antigens are presented in the vaccine. Vaccinating newborns against Hepatitis B shortly after birth is the most abhorrent thing we do. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Some of the vaccine data presented in the video is dated, particularly concerning the Pertussis vaccine, but the majority is valid. His graphs demonstrate the point. I have long suspected that some virus disease exposure is necessary for the development of a healthy immune system, and his presentation indirectly points that out. I could go on, but you get my point.

Emma Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree that people need knowledge to make a decision on what they should and not just have it lopsided. Given scientific proved information and then you be the judge.

Don Alaska likes this.