Royal Raymond Rife

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

Rife was a genius, perhaps not a par with Nikola Tesla, but certainly a genius. He invented a microscope that illuminated viruii using light spectrum. He also identified cancer as being a virus.

The controversial Rife Ray Machine was labeled as quackery by the scientific community, although now, cancer and other diseases are being proved treatable by using similar treatments.

The conspiracy started when the AMA wanted to purchase his patents (if it was quackery, why would they want them?) and his lab being broken into and all of his research and pertinent devices stolen.

"A detailed account of Rife's inventions and discoveries is the subject of The Cancer Cure That Worked. This startling book documents events from 1913 to the time of Rife's death in 1972. Rife was an optical engineer and technician of great skill. His first success was the building of the Universal Microscope in the late 1920s. With it he was able to view the living cancer virus -- a feat our modern, high-powered electron microscopes still cannot do. His microscope used many quartz prisms and lenses, placed to compensate for losses of refraction due to air. This enabled him to view far tinier particles than had ever been seen before.

Using the Universal Microscope which he invented, he observed cancer viruses as they changed their size and form. He discovered that exposing a virus to certain frequencies of radio waves killed it quickly. Years of experimentation led to Rife's invention of the Frequency Instrument, a device that produced the exact frequencies needed to destroy various viruses.

In 1934 at the clinic in California, diseased people were exposed to the exact same frequencies that had been seen (through the microscope) to destroy the virus causing their illness. Treatments lasted only three minutes. The person would wait three days before another exposure giving the lymph system time to cleanse the dead virus from their bodies. Unlike the chemotherapy treatments currently in use, Rife's therapy was 100 percent effective and engendered no adverse symptoms.

Yet, 53 years after the arrival of Rife's Frequency Instrument, hundreds of thousands of people still die each year of diseases that Royal Raymond Rife cured." - The Cancer Cure That Worked

I am currently ready to experiment with my version of a rife macine: I am going to use Rife frequencies on my laptop into a "musical" Tesla coil (I had to find one that had a mini RCA input jack) to excite a small argon filled tube; nearly wireless but for the mini RCA cable. The Tesla coil does use Bluetooth, so I could use that, but I don't want any frequencies possibly interfering with my tests.

John Nopales likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Ivan, I know I'm going to be sorry I ask, but what kind of frequency di He use? Only science I studied was plant science in horticulture class, that was enough for me. Of course, that more on negative and positive ion's and matter than electrons or whatever electrical frequencies.

John Nopales likes this.
  3. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

4. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

5. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

I built a frequency generator (zapper) in the 1990s after reading "The Cure for HIV and AIDS," by Hulda Clarke, and used it for awhile. I never had aids, because aids was not a disease, but a condition that was caused by chemical pollution, then people where dying from the treatments, i.e. the treatments were the actual disease. Hmm sounds quite a bit like the corona virus 19 fiasco huh. Yep, they are one and the same.

However, I was scanning through books at a food coop and found that book in particular quite intriguing, so I got it and still have it today. Hulda Clarke also wrote "The Cure for All Diseases" (excerpt below) which has the same basis. She was a great health pioneer, and therefore was ostracized and run out of the country by the chemical corporations and their pharmaceutical cohorts. She became famous, and people traveled all over the world to be treated by her.

Personally I traveled to Tijuana, Mexico several times to have dental work done, including having mercury fillings removed. While traveling across the border in a van I met many people from around the world who had traveled there to get treated for various ailments, most often that had been caused by the pharma chemical corporations in the U.S. and elsewhere. The zapper was used, in addition to herbal treatments, for killing parasites.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
  6. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Mary Stetler likes this.
  7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Looking into cancer treatment was how I found out about Rife machines.