Regarding North Korea

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I take a truck load of salt out of anything coming out of Jerusalem like Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and Syria has nuclear weapons. Sorry I don’t trust them anymore than any other who loves the military industrial group.
    Russia, China, India, Pakistan, England, France, all have nuclear weapons and some even threaten to use them against the US if the US attacks but when it comes to North Korea it is all different why???
    The US has been provoking a war for years playing war games on their boarder flying B1 bombers over their territory but if they do anything the American will use that as an excuse. Maybe they will have a Bay of Tonkin to start it.
    The US has 800 military bases around the world how many does North Korea have???
    US has 30.000 troops in Africa when did Africa attack the US ???
    History Afghanistan they had the military ready before 911 and When the Taliban said they would give up Bin Laden Bush said we will not talk to terrorists and attacked just happens Afghanistan has lots of rare earth mineral the US needs and poppies that is why they are not leaving.
    Iraq wanted to sell oil for Euros and not US dollars also did not have a Rothschild bank and no weapons of mass destruction. The news media convinced you they did.
    Libya the most happy and advanced county in Africa treating their people very good even though he was a Dictator but wanted to sell their oil for gold and put their money on the gold standard. They did not have a Rothschild bank either but did before the shooting stopped. Now it is the immigration and slave hub of North Africa.
    When the US says it has the answer to solve anything I would run the other way.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Who ever said the US has the answer to solve everything @Martin Alonzo? It seems like every time there is a problem somewhere else, the ones with the problems want the US to solve them for them.

One of the things Trump discussed while he was running for President was that it was time America took care of Americans and America's problems instead of trying to help everyone else solve theirs...and I agree with him on this.

North Korea keeps threatening to be a problem for us...and Trump is going to do his best to stop that problem before it gets out of hand.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

There is many things happening in North Korea there is an increase of Christianity beginning they could support that. China had a plan or still has of building a train line from South Korea up through North Korea through China into Asia hart land. This would help both Koreas and help unify them through trade the US is totality against it. North Korea could be dragged into trading with the world and the people might see what is going on.

Destroying countries to improve them does not work.

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

There has been an increase in Christianity but that Dictator kills them, imprisons them, etc. almost as fast as they become Christians. I receive Voice of the Martyrs and read all about the persecution of Christians there and elsewhere.

And I agree that destroying Countries does not work...but it isn't America trying to destroy anyone. North Korea's problems of destruction are coming from it's Ruler.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, Christianity is on the rise in alot of Countries...but the persecution is also on the rise. The Bible is right in this if you give your life to Jesus as He gave His life for us...be prepared to face persecution. Even here in America where I thought I would never see that...I am.

8. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    Ah, but Martin, it is not the US speaking as a country, nor is it the US people speaking as a majority; it is instead the US Government speaking, that being the Military/Industrial Complex, at that.
    Frank

Martin Alonzo likes this.