Real Story Behind 911

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Marie Mallery, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Who do you think planned their deaths ?

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Since the OP was a video that has been removed from Youtube, I don't know what the OP was, although when Youtube removes something potentially political, that lends credibility to it.

In August 2001, a month before the planes crashed into the Trade Center and Pentagon, Michelle and I were flying from Maine to Florida for a Caribbean cruise. At the New York airport, I think it was LaGuardia, I even commented to Michelle that I was glad we weren't Muslims because everyone who even looked like they might have Arab blood was being questioned by the airport police. This was a month before the attacks.

While we were waiting for our flight, someone in a pilot's uniform was sitting next to us. He had some ethnicity but I couldn't place it, and he was on his cellphone speaking rapidly to someone in a language I also couldn't identify, and he was crying. I was kind of hoping he wasn't going to be our pilot because he was pretty worked up about something.

Prior to that, as we were driving from Millinocket to Portland for our flight, traffic was being stopped between Millinocket and Bangor on I-95. In combination with the Border Patrol, State Police, and Sheriff's Department, everyone was being asked if they were a citizen and where they were going. Keep in mind that at least one group of 9/11 attackers (the group that included Mohammad Atta) traveled by car from Canada, along I-95 to the airport in Portland, Maine.

As she tends to do, which is the opposite of what I ordinarily do, Michelle engaged him in conversation after he got off the phone. He said he was a pilot with another airline but that he would be deadheading on a flight home, on an airline other than the one he was employed with, but not our flight. He was talking about flying into clouds and other stuff that gave the indication that he actually was a pilot, so this probably had nothing to do with the other, but since it occurred on the same trip, I thought I'd mention it.

It seemed clear to me that authorities were on the alert for something having to do with Muslims a month before the 9/11 attacks.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

911 was a PSYOP that does not mean it did not happen but the whole story stinks. It was to bring in the patriot act for more control over American citizens and to be able to spy on you. It was not planned by people who could not fly airplanes very well. They want the sceptic to argue about how it was done instead of asking why it was done.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If you're interested in something beyond Wikipedia fairy tales, you might find this interesting.