Rare Nervous System Disorder May Be Caused By Rsv Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Tony Nathanson, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Two people who received Pfizer’s respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine during a clinical trial were later diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, and the US Food and Drug Administration has asked Pfizer to conduct a safety study if the shot is approved, according to agency documents released Friday.

The cases were confirmed in two adults in their 60s who were among 20,000 vaccine recipients in Pfizer’s Phase 3 clinical trial. One person’s illness had completely resolved after three months, and another was improving after six months. There were no Guillain-Barre cases among people who didn’t receive the shot.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/24/health/pfizer-rsv-vaccine-guillain-barre/index.html

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Suddenly there are all these "vaccines" being rolled out. I got both shingles vaxxes and the pneumonia vax. I'm through.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Another CNS illness in a young person. Vaccine Related? Maybe:

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Maybe?

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Guillain-Barre syndrome is a risk with any vaccine. I don't think they will be worried about 2 out of 20,000 in the vaccine trials. Not good if you are one of the two however. If you recall the swine flu vaccine in the 1970s, it had a very high risk of Guillain-Barre and it caused the vaccine to be pulled from the market since the vaccine seemed to be a bigger threat than the disease.