Random Acts Of Kindness

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Hedi Mitchell, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

John, I'll check it out soon, thanks for the suggestions.

John Houlihan likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

@John Houlihan I found one of his to listen to till I get the audio book. Just a short talk.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    John Houlihan likes this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am not a religious person but Christ brought the message before. The answer to today actually is random acts of kindness to help us move towards his message.

4. Julia Curtis

Julia Curtis Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm not sure if this counts but when I go to the bank to get laundry change,I always get a twonie also(that's what Canadians use as $2.00)because there is usually a person outside with a paper cup and I think he lives at the homeless shelter,I drop that twonie in his cup and he nods his head and says thank you and I go on my way.It's random because I do it when I have a little extra and that in itself is pretty random.
    :)

5. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I was on my home from the flea market and saw a man who lives in our neighborhood sitting in someone's yard. I stopped and asked if he was okay and he said yes so I moved on. A short while later I saw him exit out of a car and then sit on a tree stump across the street from our house. I thought he doesn't look well. It was a very hot day so I went in the house grab one of the many water bottles filled one with ice and water and walked over and gave it to him. He refused at first then I told him he needs it. He then took the bottle of water. After I reached the porch and sat down I saw him put it in his backpack then take it out and began to drink the water as he sat there for a few more minutes and then continued to walk away and waved.