Putin Vows Not To Stoop To President's Level Over Sactions, Looks Ahead To Trump

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Putin Vows Not To Stoop To President’s Level Over Sanctions, Looks Ahead To Trump
    [​IMG]

30 DECEMBER, 2016

In a sharp departure from Russia’s previous strategy of responding to U.S. sanctions in kind, President Vladimir Putin said Friday he would not kick out American diplomats — one day after President Barack Obama moved to expel 35 Russian intelligence operatives. Putin said he was already looking ahead to the incoming Trump administration — but he vowed that Moscow would stand firm. “Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’

diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration,” he said in a statement. The Russian president also described the White House actions as “unfriendly,” and suggested he would take the high road. “We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.” READ MORE

:) Sounds like a good plan to me!

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Apparently, they have known about those "Intelligence operatives" (Spies) for a long time. I wonder why they waited until now to expel them.

I suspect that every country knows of "Intelligence operatives" in it's borders and tolerates them as long as they wish to.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

Putin's already reminded big ears he's a short timer ready for the trash can

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'd like to make a few points about the "Russian hacking" that has been in all the news lately.
    1. Although nearly every headline has used the word "evidence" in reference to the intelligence report that was released, if you actually read it, you will see that no actual evidence was given linking the Russian government to any hacking of our elections.
    2. In fact, no evidence was given of any hacking at all. The Podesta emails were accessed through phishing, not hacking.
    3. I think it's fair to say that anyone with an email address has received phishing attempts, which are phony emails, purported to be from your bank, a government agency, your Internet provider, or even a friend. Most of us aren't stupid enough to fall for these scams.
    4. Phishing is the equivalent of the phony emails you might have received from Nigeria, promising to give you a whole bunch of money if you would first send them a substantial but lesser sum of money. Most of us weren't dumb enough to fall for these scams either.
    5. John Podesta was dumb enough to fall for it. After asking his IT guy, who was also lacking in the brains department, John Podesta handed over his login information. His email wasn't hacked.
    6. Many of the phishing attempts that occur every day, as well as actual hacking attempts, do come from Russia, although not necessarily from the Russian government. China is also heavily involved and, given the tight lid they place on the Internet, these attempts probably are from the Chinese government.
    7. Hillary opted to illegally use a private server in her basement or somewhere, rather than the arguably more secure government email servers that she was, by law, supposed to be using.
    8. There were attempts to access the Republican National Committee servers as well, but the Republicans weren't so lax in the security department.
    9. Julian Assange (Wikileaks) denies that any of the documents provided by Wikileaks came from Russia, and he hasn't been caught in a lie yet, this despite many attempts.
    10. Facts are facts and, since no effort has been made to deny that the released emails were factual, shouldn't we consider information to be more important than the informer? What difference, at this point, does it make where the information came from?
    11. The United States government has interfered in countless foreign elections, and has actively work to unseat elected officials in foreign governments, so isn't it a bit hypocritical of us to be climbing high horses?
    The intelligence report offers disclaimers, and barely mentions Russia. RT has an article on it, but nearly all of the remainder of the media has repeatedly referred to the intelligence report as offering evidence of Russia hacking, neither of which are true.

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I know exactly why obama is doing what he's doing. He hates the fact Trump was elected, and he will continue to do ALL he can to make things as hard as possible for Trump. The beauty of this whole thing is (and I have faith in Putin) that Putin knows exactly what obama is doing also. And Putin "is" wanting to work with Trump. I do not believe Putin is a threat, but their could be underground that has tried to mess up the election. I just don't think Putin is behind it. Gut instinct is all I have really. It also would not surprise me if some of our own "people" have "framed" the Russians, or tried to.

To obama, wishing he could actually read this: you are a low-life, traitor to the US. You wanted "what you wanted", not what the people of America needed. You are the one that has "disabled" so many people. You've enabled them to give up on working at all, provided for them so they would become weak, and totally dependent on our country, instead of on themselves. That's your game, I know it, and lots of others know it. You will go down in history as the biggest traitor of all, of that I'm certain.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

obama is just adding nails to his own coffin. Putin is not stupid, and he doesn't like the "very stupid" he sees in the obama administration. He is waiting for Trump;) Yeehaw;)

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  7. Gary Ridenour

Registered

8. Gary Ridenour

Registered

think Obama knows Geo Soro's ???

9. Ken Anderson

There is also the fact that John Podesta's email, the Democrat National Committee, and the email server in Hillary's basement are not government agencies. They are private individuals and private organizations, whose data was compromised due to lax security and outright stupidity.

10. Gary Ridenour

Registered

security..... what's that??

11. Denise Evans

Registered

So now obama has shown us how easy it is to deport "who" he wants to, and we can follow suit, even if only 25 illegals at a time, lets get this party started!!

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

It is not Russian spies who were being deported. It doesn't even make sense to me that if we uncovered Russian spies that we would just issue a public proclamation telling them to leave the country. We would either detain and question them, or forcefully remove them; but not just make an announcement for them to leave.
    Who was actually sent back to Russia was some of the diplomats that are here, and also some doctors who were in training at John Hopkins University to learn ways of using 3-D printers to make prosthetics for children who were wounded in the fighting in Syria.
    Russia had deployed some of their medical teams there to help out these people who were hurt and needed medical attention. One of their aircraft crashed into the ocean, killing the doctors and everyone on board. Supposedly, the CIA was involved in causing this, but I have not read anything definitive about that part.
    In any case, I can see why President Putin would be very angry about the whole thing !

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2196.htm

Ike Willis likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

Like I learned the term "he'll get his up and comings" I KNOW obama will too. In God's timing. He has simply proven himself to be the dirt-bag, terrorist-supporting, traitor he is. Maybe those that have been so fond of him will see the Light. It's possible, but I won't hold my breath.

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Putin mocks Obama over sanctions as he invites U.S. diplomats' kids to the Kremlin instead of expelling their parents - and his aides scorn 'angry and shallow brained' political 'corpse'

[​IMG]

Ike Willis and Yvonne Smith like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

The media is doubling down on their own fake news even as they hope to lead a worldwide war on fake news.

The latest, Russian hacking of our power grid, it turns out that it was an attempted hack of a laptop computer in their offices, and the alleged hack is connected to a Russian Internet service provider.

Well, if you are familiar with proxy servers, you will know that many of them are in Russia, but the hacker, if indeed there is a hacker, could be anywhere, including the United States.

Since it's a laptop, we can assume that it's a computer that someone brings home with them, which means that the hacker could have gotten in through a game someone's kid played online or anywhere, so they probably weren't even targeting the power company specifically.

Denise Evans and Joe Riley like this.