Protests About The Hamas Attack On Israel

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Yvonne Smith, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is news from Kirkland , Washington, a Seattle suburb, and they are reporting people on the streets yelling at each other and police in Riot squad are there to try and keep the protests peaceful between the supporters of Palestine and the supporters of Israel.
    Apparently, this kind of protest is also happening in other places in the United States as well.

IMG_5549.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It won’t happen but it is time to start expelling violent protestors who are here on various temporary visa’s.

Some companies are already opting out of hiring pro Hamas college and university graduates. I’m not sure why they are being treated any different than other violent campaigners of ill will but at least it is good to finally see that someone is having to pay for their own bad decisions.

Lulu Moppet, Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Last night, Hamas protestors stormed the big gates at the US Capitol in Washington DC, sprayed paint all over them, and were trying their best to break down the gate and actually get into the capitol grounds. The were putting up banners protesting against Israel, yelling and screaming, and the Secret Service and DC police were working hard to remove them from the gates.
    Since these were protesting for Gaza, it is not likely that any of them would be arrested, or prosecuted if they were arrested, and certainly not treated like the January 6 peaceful protestors who were only walking around and not doing any damage.

Don Alaska, Tony Page and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

No talk of "Insurrection" then?

6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Perhaps some of the companies not hiring protesters are ones owned by Jews.

Vada Bloom and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That’s a possibility I didn’t really think of but still, I wouldn’t want to hire someone who will obviously not put much effort into finding out all the facts before committing themselves to a project.

Nor, would I want to hire anyone who has already proved themselves to be prejudiced against a race, creed or someone because of their place of origin.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2023
    Vada Bloom, Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That could certainly lead to EEOC issues in the future should the administration change. I understand Mayorkas is now in trouble for hiring and retaining an employee who used to work for the PLO and is now demonstrating against Israel.

Vada Bloom and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Two of the major US airports are pretty much closed down by the rioters now, at both JFK Airport, and LAX Airport. Police have the riot squads out but people are having a hard time even getting to the airport at all because the rioters have the roads blocked.

I can see peaceful protests being okay, but blocking main roads and airports is something that should not be lawful to do. These people should be arrested , if that is what it takes to stop them from closing down our main airports.

Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I hope social media accounts are being checked for job applicants assuming these protesters ever apply to work. Some or maybe all are probably being paid to shut down roads and airports.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just heard one source say that the U.S. State Department is offering to take several hundred thousand Gaza refugees into the U.S. I don't know if it is true, but that is Just what we need now. A large contingent of potential terrorists in addition to the ones already coming over the border.

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Living in NYC I can attest that the majority of the protestors are indeed Arab, although I do not know their status in the country. There are many, many Arabs in my neighborhood. They suddenly own most of the convenience stores and "smoke" shops. These smoke shops are not legal and do sell cannabis. All of their stores have the same lights lining their windows--silver lights in groups of three--. I have seen this in several boroughs. It is massive. As my mother said "we let in too many people." In front of the smoke shops, Arab MALES congregate. They are all young men with seemingly nothing better to do. A few months ago, after October 7, one shop was flying the Palestinian colors, but I believe it was taken down.

eta
    As I was once friendly with one convenience store, I know the "clerks" were mostly all on tourist visas, as they told me. However, this was about two years ago, I no longer shop that store, but why would it have changed? Relatives of store owner came, worked, went home, Rinse, Repeat.