Possible "False Flag" Coming Up This Month?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the things that conspiracy-watchers notice is information about government or military training scenarios, such as were happening at Newtown on the day of the Sandy Hook shootings, or the Boston bombings, and many of the other disasters that seem to happen every so often.
    There was an ad on Craigslist for people to be involved in the riots before the riots started. Now, there is an ad for Russian/Ukrainian men to be involved in some kind of actve roll-playing event along with the Marines.
    Hopefully, this turns out not to be anything serious; but with the issues going on between Russia and America; something that could look like the Russians are attacking us in some way would certainly have many people agreeing that war with Russia might be necessary.

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Craigslist_Ad_Seeks_Russian_Men_For_Drills.php

2. Yvonne Smith

I was just reading today that our US Army Special Operations Command will be conducting a huge two-month long military drill in the southwestern United States. This drill will start in July and will be a massive drill that is said to be training for possible martial law, as well as "removal" of people on the Red List, and will involve military special forces from all of the branches of the military.
    Residents in the Southwest are being told to expect loud noises at night, perhaps helicopter and other aircraft in the area, what looks like people being moved to a FEMA detention camp, and other similar events.
    The information aboujt this massive drill can be read at this website :

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2...-law-civil-war-and-red-list-extraction-drill/

3. Yvonne Smith

Here is another interesting news article that i just read today. While it may or may not be related to the jade helm drill taking place this summer for two months, it certainly seems like an odd coincidence.
    Several of the big Walmart stores in the same states as the drill is happening are either already closed, or will soon be closing, for an indefinite period, but with a minimum of six months.
    Employees were only given a FIVE HOUR notice about the closures. The reason given for all of the closures is the exact same thing: plumbing repairs. Why close all of the stores at one time, why only in the same states as the drill, and what kind of plumbing repairs takes six months or more to repair ?
    These stores are closing during their busiest seasons, to boot. Summer vacation, back to school, and fall holiday shopping.
    Any thoughts, anyone ? ?

http://www.mrt.com/business/article_58c1eee0-e211-11e4-b32a-6bd71d0d349b.html?mode=jqm

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

According to Judicial Watch, ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, eight miles south of the U.S. border with Mexico, while another ISIS cell is operating west of Ciudad Juarez, in Puerto Palamos. Here is another story on the subject.

5. Allie Seay

Allie Seay Veteran Member
    Registered

If I allowed myself to do it I could get lost checking out stories like are mentioned here because there are so many of them out there. I absolutely do believe that our government is not only capable of planning the demise of our country but is likely doing so. My husband and I discuss these things fairly often and were at it just a couple of days ago.

He brought up something that reminded me of a conversation I'd had with my sister-in-law years ago in my first marriage, or my "other" life as it seems to me now. Anyway, my sister-in-law was probably the single most liberal person I've ever known even to date since that time. And very much a globalist who professed to look forward to the day when the world was one and all people were a part of a single working society.

I don't remember how the conversation got started but I remember saying that it seemed to me that our country was set for self-destruction and that it appeared that the government was behind it, a fact that seemed to make my sister-in-law rather happy. She answered, "There must be destruction before anything new can be built."

And then she likened it to picking a scab.

I remember being stunned.

In a little college town my views were not very popular with my peers when I was in my twenties. Of course my sister-in-law wasn't exactly a peer. She was close to forty at the time and over the years since I've come to believe that the statement she made pretty much sums up the way thinking liberals think.

(Yes. I do think there are liberals out there who don't think. A lot of them, in fact. A good many conservatives who don't think either, for that matter.)

I don't mean to lump all liberals into one mind set, but find myself doing it more and more as time goes by. It just seems to me that global is the way the world is turning, and that to me seems extremely liberal and altogether undesirable.

Of course, it might all be part and parcel of what can be expected to happen in the world before Jesus returns. Which doesn't make me like it any better but it does make me inclined to think about it without worry and in a different light than I otherwise might.