Portable Oxygen Concentrators

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Hal Pollner, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

In 2011 , reportedly, the restrictions on pollution from factories were lifted - pollution immedicately increased and so did disease.

2011 , ten years ago the "covid" thus started. Not a virus, no. Pollution - (maybe other factors also).

Instead of cleaning up the pollution, 'they' needed a scapegoat/ other explanation for illness.... thus , covid. Made up. Even TODAY, not one doctor nor scientist, not one anywhere, has isolated nor proven a virus is responsible OR EVEN CAPABLE of causing the problems ... NOT ONE ANYWHERE.

Yet all along, the pollution you noted personally, as have multitudes of others, ......

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Sometimes.

It is even unlawful FOR medical usages, if not approved by the drugmakers. i.e. to cure any legal named disease with oxygen, as far as I know, is illegal for anyone licensed or in the medical field.

p.s. some diy (at home/hobby) welders (and solderers and pyromaniacs) might use one for unregulated things they make or work on.
    Some aquariasts ? (aquarium owners ) might use one to bubble through the water in the aquarium.(I don't know if it is safe for the fish, etc, or not... experiment with cheap bait fish to find out maybe?
    At home production / making/ some health drinks or solutions might use an oxygen maker effectively....
    and it might lengthen the life of bottles of drinks if used rightly.... oxygen has many possible benefits in food and drink ... but also may cause some things, food and otherwise, to deteriorate faster as well...
    or

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021