Petizone - Our Pet's Blog

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Corie Henson, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

It's only now that I remembered our pet's blog. We had created the blog not only to showcase our pets but also to have the photos of friend be published. Most of the articles there are reprints from Animal Scene magazine that were submitted by my husband. And that blog served as a link to our friends and relatives who are abroad. At least they were able to know about our activities here in relation to our pets (they all know we loved our pets).

Here is the link to that blog - http://petizone.blogspot.com/

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Caitlin D Burnside

Caitlin D Burnside Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've not anything blogged about my loving kitty kat but as Valentine's Day is coming up this week, I thought this picture of my kitty boy was appropriate.

So please, meet my super cat when he was just a kitten newly arrived in his forever home.

This is CoffeeBean

Attached Files:

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Looks like a 'good fit' for your household.;)

Caitlin D Burnside likes this.
  4. Caitlin D Burnside

Caitlin D Burnside Well-Known Member
    Registered

Aye, he's an adorable furbaby. Got him at just eight weeks, not 12 as usual as the people were moving for work.

I tried a myriad of names with him. He meowed and licked my fingers when I landed on the correct name... I gave him a hug and said: "Oh you're my wee coffee bean..." This was after trying quite a few ones, the prior having been Cappuccino. As he has one white tuft of hair on his belly

Time flies with a great furbaby as he's going to be two years old this year, already!

I grew up with a baker's dozen of all girls kitten and their Mum, black coats mostly with a few white patterns. They'd been born circa December 1961. Blackie was the one from birth who slept across my neck every nights.

She was a natural cuddler... One family member didn't like cats at all and strangely enough any males in the litters we took care of over the years, were always the ones re-home quickly. Father and I never understood as to why, as I used to wake up bleeding as I was used as a scratch post by the girls...

Mary Stetler and Krystal Shay like this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Cute little kitty, I had a solid black cat too, he was so sweet and smart. I miss him.

Caitlin D Burnside likes this.
  6. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

As you can see, I have birds...3 altogether. These two are sitting on the quinea pigs cage. When I put out lettuce or other greens, the birds join in and help themselves. I also have fish. When my neighbour asked me to look after his cat while he was away, you can see why I had to say no.