Our Hero, Biden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't know what happens to them after they land, @John Brunner. It may be that they are provided with credentials that allow them to fly with no background check whatsoever.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm not being clear. I'm talking about illegals who wander across the border and then are allowed on commercial flights without proper ID.

New York Post
    Jan 19, 2024
    (link)

American travelers are outraged by signs appearing at US airports appearing to allow migrants onto flights without showing proper identification.

US citizens traveling domestically have to show a valid identification card or a passport to board a plane, but signs at certain airports say there are different rules for some newly arrived migrants. The signs claim the Transport Security Administration is working with Customs and Border Protection to “validate adult non-US citizen travel documentation when the traveler does not otherwise have an acceptable form of identification.”

In practice, this means migrants who have entered the country using the CBP One app – some 45,000 people a month – can use it as their travel document and even choose whether to allow officers to take their picture. Retired CBP Chief Patrol Agent Chris Clem told The Post this presents bad optics.

Hedi Mitchell and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

According to Florida Sheriff Grady, illegals are given free flight passes once they get here, as well. He arrested a group of them, including an illegal immigrant pimp who flew some female illegals from NYC to Florida for the purpose of prostitution, all flying for free, courtesy of the U.S. government.

John Brunner likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just didn't understand. Amazing! How many terrorists are flying around the country at any given time.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just can't bring myself to like that post. I knew Biden was pro-human trafficking while denouncing slavery from 160 years ago and endorsing slavery in China because he gets money form them. Can this country get any more insane? One poster I read said the insane ones are those whose hatred of one man make them destroy the country to fight him.

6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Now I hear it was 42 cities, and the Administration will not release what cities, as they are suspected to be in swing states in an attempt to influence the election. How many plane flights would it be to ferry 320,000 illegals from cities throughout Latin America not just Mexico. There would be at least 1000 flights on the government dime, not counting the free housing, food stamps/Quest. Elon Musk is calling it treason on a grand scale.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The recent polls have Trump leading in the national popular vote. Interesting. A Republican hasn't done that in a while--2004 I think. Jimmy Kimmel claims Biden is so far behind that he doesn't even lead in a survey of his own administration. He said it gives him a headache to think that.

8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Here is Indian media laughing once again at Mr. Biden:

9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I was reading an article recently about Biden's many plastic surgeries, hair transplants, and botox injections. In looking at him in that video above, it is plain to see that he has had a LOT of work done. No 80 year old person has a jawline/neck that taut.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

What a nitwit. And a liar. The delusional old fool is so out of touch with Americans.

"President Biden claimed on Wednesday that inflation was at 9% when he entered the White House in January 2021, when, in fact, the consumer price index (CPI) was at a mere 1.4% at the time." o_O

12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The problem is less Biden than it is our corrupt media.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Biden latest slip up. In a speech a couple days ago, he referred to the illegals as "Hispanic voters", then corrected himself and said "Hispanic citizens", then corrected himself again to "Hispanics who want to be citizens". It showed what he thinks. They are already trying to finagle the laws to allow these folks to vote with no Congressional or Judicial review. He apparently didn't consider the huge number of illegals who are NOT Hispanics.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The IRS is now going to target protesters and any who question Biden's ability to govern. I assume this includes Trump and any in Congress who oppose the policies of the current administration. They already have an AI bot searching social media for mentions of protests and violence.

Link

John Brunner likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Biden is now belatedly beginning a wartime effort to restrict Chinese imports by placing Trump-style tariffs on many Chinese goods. China, who believed they owned the U.S. President, is very angry over this betrayal and pledges tariffs of its own. The Administration has also ordered a Chinese espionage operation to sell its land and leave the U.S. It had purchased a large plot adjacent to a U.S. missile base in Wyoming and was hacking (allegedly) the smart phones of U.S. personnel stationed there. Some believe they already have obtained whatever codes and data they were seeking, so will perhaps leave the nation peacefully.

He has also banned Russian uranium from U.S. soil. Apparently Russia has been processing uranium for U.S. nuclear power plants across the country. That will now be stopped. I don't know how this affects the huge amount of U.S. uranium sold to Russia by Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State under Obama.

Things are heating up as the U.S. population naively marches on....

John Brunner likes this.