Our Hero, Biden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

And to get back to Biden...

upload_2024-3-3_16-13-22.png

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL, who comes up with these titles for videos, or articles, whatever. Too old?? He needs to be in a care-home with 24/7 care.

If things weren't so horribly wrong that are happening, I just say biden's a clown that doesn't get any laughs. A has-been that was only ever an ass. That's just what people tell me since I never payed any attention to him until he actually ran for president, lost, but those supporting this puppet cheated all decent people in America to get him into office. Yes, evil is alive and well in the USA.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I didn’t hear that, @Denise Evans . I know that Trump never just calls people names, he is WAY above doing that, and when he does give someone a name, it is a message that he is sending, for people who understand the message. Some of the time, I get the message, and more often, I don’t know enough to know what the secret message is about.

If Trump called Newsom “scum”, you can bet there is more going on than Trump just calling him a nasty name, because that is so far beneath Trump’s dignity to do that, but I have not read anything that says why Trump gave Newsom that name, at this point.

I detest any name-calling, and this was the only thing that I disliked about Trump, until I learned that it is sending a message about the person, and not just name-calling. Just like the deliberate mis-spellings in his posts, they all mean something.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

I understand @Yvonne Smith I'd rather he didn't call names, but I always feel he understands those of us suffering as we watch our beautiful America decline. What I mean is, I feel more like he understands my raw feeling about what people do, or what they are unwilling to do because of their own, selfish agendas.

One thing I know for sure is that I could give a crap about him calling people exactly what their "actions" are fitting of the names. I know more than one thing, for myself, and that is I can be sure when I mark that ballot TRUMP, I am doing the absolute right thing for this time in history and that's a good feeling I have felt only two other times, and that is when I marked TRUMP in 2016, and again in 2020.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

-Trump calls specific people names.
    -Democrats call groups of Americans names.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

There's a good point ;)

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I really hate that about Trump. Name calling is so juvenile and stupid, and is not a good "look" for the leader of the free world.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. John Brunner

California just jacked up it's Minimum Wage for fast food workers (gotta love how government picks industries to do this to because government is so damned smart.) Panera Bread's owner is buddies with "Newscum," so Newscum put an exemption in the law for fast food places that are producing bread as a separate menu item (not as a component of a sandwich) on Sept 2023. So Panera gets an exemption from paying the new minimum wage because they produce and sell "just bread" there, and no other restaurant can get the same exemption if they start doing this because they weren't doing it last September.

Sacramento Bee story

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I just read that, through a FOIA suit from an Immigration group, it has been shown that the Biden folks have been flying "immigrants" directly from Mexico bypassing the immigration system completely. It was shown that they had flown 320,000 people directly from Mexico to 46 locations around the country. The administration admitted doing this but would not release the 46 locations. They said they wanted to "keep the numbers down". Since they didn't encounter border officials, they were not counted. Apparently there is an app than can be downloaded and if you claim you are persecuted, the U.S. government will fly down and pick you up. Agenda anyone?

10. John Brunner

There are rumors (driven by Musk) that the is a Greater-Then 9/11 event on the horizon, and that those planes carried the terrorists who are gonna carry it out.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

We'll see.... You don't think the TSA will protect you? From things I have read, the TSA has failed every real test it has been subjected to. They have found all the water bottles and some of the pocket knives, but missed every bomb and real weapon they were tested with.

John Brunner likes this.
  12. John Brunner

Are illegals subject to the indignities when they fly?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Apparently they are handed credentials when they land and given a hearing date years or decades in the future, but I don't think there is a TSA presence in Mexico, and I doubt the Mexican government care whether there are terrorists leaving their country or not. A Mexican military unit was ambushed a few days ago and I believe 3 were killed and many wounded in an anti-terrorist, anti-drug cartel operation. Drones were used to track the Mexican soldiers and an ambush was set up. I doubt very much if the Mexicans care if these people exit northward.

John Brunner likes this.
  14. John Brunner

I mean that illegals have been exempted from having identification when they board or planes in our airspace.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

They have been talking about this on Twitter for the last couple of days, with pictures of the airplanes that Biden is using. Another interesting thing they have been taking about is large groups of school busses taking loads of people TO the airport, and no one is sure who they are taking there, why they are doing it, or where they are flying them to.
    The talk is that maybe this is what is happening to all of the homeless people who are disappearing from some of the large cities. Remember when XI was in California, and thousands of homeless were moved off the streets of San Francisco ? No one has seen or heard from those people since then.
    If it is Biden shipping the homeless somewhere, that is pretty scary, too.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.