Our Hero, Biden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Is it just me or does this seem rather timely that Biden is busy getting prisoners released from Iranian prisons??

Don't misunderstand anytime one of our people gets released from Iran or any other s*** country it's a blessing but it's the motives behind it I'm wondering about

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

It is election time... they all do note worthy things while running for office.

3. Denise Evans

Registered

I honestly don't remember like with Obama but what comes to my mind is it is another nail and biden's coffin as far as I'm concerned because he could have had this done a long time ago had those men released talk about a sleaze bag that's exactly what he is and that's what John Kennedy called in today or I mean the Kennedy from Louisiana I might have got his first name wrong but I love him he calls it like it really is

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

He had to have an excuse to give the Iranians 50 billion dollars to fund their drone and terrorism programs. Paying ransom to terrorists was the only way. Of course, that always ends well by making all Americans targets for kidnapping.

5. Jayce Gray

Jayce Gray Active Member
    Registered

Wouldn't it be considered...looking out for #1

Vada Bloom and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

It's still hard for me to grasp the fact there are those in this country that will support this guy and others like him. I can't understand why those prisoners were not rescued long before this. If President Trump were in office he would have offered them a deal they literally could not refuse, and wouldn't have been paying the "ransom" which biden couldn't give a crap for those prisoners. He and his puppeteers always have an ulterior motive for anything they do that "appears" to be the right thing to do:mad:

I can just hear their sick-minded ideas behind closed doors, or at least their media hiding the truth from us. "hey buddy, lets get those prisoners out of Iran, that'll look good for us thieving democrats! We're fooling a lot of people all the time!!" then they all laugh and pat themselves on the back. So the democrats party on, now with free-flowing cocaine since they have there wheeler-dealer with daddy in the Whitehouse.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
    Don Alaska and Vada Bloom like this.
  7. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As Denise said, I’m always glad to see Americans released. I do wonder what they were doing in Iran in the first place but apparently I haven’t wondered enough to look it up.

That said, Biden notes that the $6B is Iranian money that was frozen years ago. I believe that may be true but it makes no difference to me. It’s $6B that wasn’t available to them to spend on nuclear weapons to attack Israel and the US.

It’s $6B minus whatever kickback Iran will be funneling back to members of the Biden family. Do you think he gets 10% or maybe more?

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Unless someone else is guiding the "deal" I doubt Iran would give him much at all. Of course they might if he is truly "in bed with them".

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Hard to tell what is going on there. Both Biden and Obama seemed to be very pro-Iran and anti-Israel. People support Biden because 1) they are uninformed, and 2) because he isn't Trump, who tried to destroy their dreams by re-establishing America on the world stage.

Celia Jenkins and Denise Evans like this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

All true Don, and well-said ;)

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

12. Denise Evans

Registered

That's a nice photo of you Yvonne;)
    Yes, Biden really believes he's done something good, a legend in his own, warped mind. Forget the lobotomy, he needs a total brain-transplant

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Now that the censorship bill has passed in the UK, Biden is trying to do the same here by EO under the guise of "protecting the children" from "misinformation". Apparently the Supreme Court has given him a temporary pass on this. I don't know what he wants to do with it, but it could be to suppress information on his illegal business dealings, censor commentary on the Ukraine War, or keep Trump from passing on information. It could be all three. Once the government gets the ability to censor conversations, Nazi Germany and the USSR are not far away. Be aware.

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

God help us, seems we can't protect ourselves from the wicked in our government.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It is truly frightening what is going on. Refer to @Bobby Cole's post on Ramaswamy for a few of the issues. Those led to handing over our privacy and everything we have to the "Establishment".

Bobby Cole likes this.