Olly Olly Oxen Free

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Mari North, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Remember when we were kids and to let others know they could safely come out of hiding, we said, Olly olly oxen free?

WELL! Mari wants to play and everyone's hiding! Whatchu all doing today? Someone has to keep me out of trouble. I got bored right after lunch and ate enough chocolate to totally blow my eating plan for six months. I can't even express how angry I am at myself right now over that. :mad:

How long do I need to starve myself to "make up" for that chocolate mess-up?

2. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Poor Mari, no never starve yourself girl, but a few long walks should do it. Now I don't know how much you ate. It is quiet here today.

I'm up and down with putting things away and about to mix up a batch of dog food. Bbl!

Chrissy Cross and Mari North like this.
  3. Mari North

Registered

Thanks, Ruby... I guess a walk might be in my immediate future, yes. I knew as soon as that chocolate came into the house that it would eventually be an issue... ugh! Anyhow, I'm within 5-6 pounds of my goal and this was maddening.

Wish my kitty would eat homemade cat food... I'd feel so much better knowing what's going in her food... but she's too prissy to stoop to eating people food. :) @Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I've been dealing with AT&T Uverse all morning. All I wanted to do was update my debit card info. It was freezing online so I called. I got someone who couldn't speak or understand English. I begged to talk to someone else but she just kept up her chatter. 45 mins to get my debit card number correct with her. I had a bad feeling so I just called back and of course it was all messed up. The info was for my cell phone....I have verizon for that, grrrrr.

This is the worst company when it comes to customer service. Their website is a disaster to find anything and talking to them isn't much better.

Ruby Begonia and Mari North like this.
  5. Mari North

Registered

Oh man, I know that's horrible, @Chrissy Page . I went through it twice within the past 4 or 5 months... with a debit card and with Highmark. I asked for someone else, too, and it's infuriating. I kept saying "I can't understand what you're saying" and they didn't care. One time I was transferred to someone I could understand and the other time they refused. Nearly cost me $750 but I wrote up a written complaint and said it had BETTER be fixed and surprisingly it was.

I hope yours straightens out as well!

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well the second person I called was understandable so at least they have my number. What I don't get is why it takes 2 billing cycles for them to use the card? Nobody else does that. So I paid it online with her and she waved the $5 dollar fee because I was so upset. Whoop Di doo. Now I'll have to pay by check I guess, but watch when I do they'll have updated my info and taken it out of my acct. means dealing with them again. I can't stand them.

Now they have this new thing starting May 23 that if you go over a certain number of GBs they'll charge you extra.
    I asked about that but she said it doesn't affect me because I have the Uverse pkg.

This will put a crimp into my plan to get rid of the TV portion. You just can't win with them.

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  7. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

Remember talking about things happening in threes ... that's No. 3

Ruby Begonia and Chrissy Cross like this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Lol, my fridge, my tooth and AT&T! So, I'm good now for how long??

Bonnie Thomas and Mari North like this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

image.jpg Here's the new deal. Bet it's because many people were canceling TV. I could get the cheapest TV pkg but I don't think the savings is that much. :(

10. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Mari...it's past 9pm here, I've been at work since 8am got home about just after7pm...( so I promise I;ve not been hiding from you)... :D

11. Karen McKenzie

Karen McKenzie Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi Mari...I'm just being lazy..my doggy is on my lap..I can hear the neighbors mowing the lawn. I always like the fragrance of new mown grass. I guess that's why they make candles like that..but they never smell as good.

Mari..I'm terrible with sweets so I try to stick with fruit. I adore those Hershey's Caramels. In a perfect world I could have my fill and not harm my body...lol. I put on weight easily and my husband can eat anything.

12. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

3 years.

Chrissy Cross and Karen McKenzie like this.