Obesity In America Getting Worse!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

You've all made some good points. But right now, I've got to go pick up my order at Five Guys.

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Veteran Member
    Registered

My daughter didn't taste chocolate, sweets (candy) or cake before she was old enough to start school...and I only let her then have some once a week because I didn't want to let her feel deprived while her classmates had some.

We had a burger at the Wimpey bar maybe twice a year..... to this day she barely eats chocolate or cake, she doesn't drink alcohol, nor fizzy drinks... ... . She's over 40 and has never weighed more than 110 pounds.... her teeth are perfect, and she's never had a filling...

Frank Sanoica and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

When I picked my kids up after school, I would take them to DH's store and they could have one snack and a Pepsi or Coke. I never kept snacks in the house and still don't. If I had them, I would eat them. Since I don't have them, I'm not tempted.

Frank Sanoica and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

Ha ha but there's nothing wrong with enjoying fast food once in awhile....even as perfect as I am....I'll have a burger about twice a year. :)

I may be due for one soon...

Sheldon Scott and Frank Sanoica like this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Registered

Hey,:D @Chrissy Cross , make that a Whopper. You 'bout as well go whole hog.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

My husband and I will usually stop at Burger King and use our coupon for a whopper meal for two with whoppers, fries, and drinks for $8.99 at least once a month. Neither one of us has put on any extra weight from doing this and we enjoy our fast food outing very much and don't plan to give it up until Burger King stops sending us coupons for this. :)

I am disappointed that our Burger King does not give out the Crowns anymore. It's always fun to play King and Queen for the day. :D

7. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

Hahahaha.....great idea!

Maybe tomorrow after I'm tortured in my very first physical therapy class. I'm excited and nervous about the whole process.

Hope they can help my friggin shoulder...I can't even lift my arm up to do a high pony tail.

8. Shirley Martin

Registered

@Chrissy Cross ,Consider it a reward for being such a good girl and doing you best at your PT.

Chrissy Cross likes this.