Newest Hobbies

Discussion in 'Hobbies & Crafts' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

I have recently purchased a HS720R drone which I am going to use for aerial photography once I have mastered it. I have also purchased a drone of lesser quality, although as advertised, I believe it to be a clone of my HS720R, that I am going to be equipping with an IR night vision camera, the RunCam Night Hawk.

These two drones will fill two niches very nocely: aerial photography and Squatching.

I also purchased a 4K video camera with night vision and wifi, a gimbel to attach my external microphone and Light source for day time, and two IR flaslights for night time exploration. I originally intended the camera to document our future trips, urban exploring and paranormal investingations but it will fit well with Squatching, too.

Yvonne Smith and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

You will have to share some videos once you get some.

3. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-
    I also have that Holystone drone- it's a good drone, and with good, clear sightlines, you can get a very decent range- in the miles- while under control. The camera on this drone is quite acceptable also.Let me urge you when the battery starts showing low on this drone, bring it back! this drone will run the battery to dead and then there's a problem.
    But I like this drone quite a lot.
    I do fly my DJI MINI 2 drones more- they are just easier and simpler to operate, and these little drones do have a long range.

I expect you will enjoy and be surprised at all of things you'll see from a drone point of view- I certainly have been- found lots of places and water I never knew were present.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

John Brunner likes this.