New Style of Intro

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Bobby Cole, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do not feel as if I am a religious person per se, but more spiritual. I have combined the words of Christ and that of the Buddha and try my best to follow that combined pathway. I have been doing this for more than 40 years and feel that my relationship with God or "the higher power" is just fine. I talk to him the same way I am expressing myself here.

2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Actually Ms Smith I have come here several times to read comments and I don't think I've commented on anything. Actually I forget where I have commented on what threads or what threads I was reading when on the forum last. I learned something here again today, and I was interested in Bobby Cole's comments, but you are probably right, if we're not going to join in, we should get lost. I'll try to be more careful. Cheers.

3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

My apologizes for my previous post, especially to Ms Smith.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So, @Bill Boggs ........... Apology ? For what ? None needed. We are friends, you and I . And since that is true, there is no need (or reason) for you to call me "Ms. Smith" either. I much prefer "Yvonne", and had to stop and figure out who Ms. Smith even was !
    And If you read this whole long thread, the issue was certainly not about someone reading threads and not commenting, actually just the opposite, in a way of thinking.
    The discussion was about people "crashing" a thread just to ridicule or degrade the topic. Not you, not at all. So, be happy, read all you want, comment when you want to; your comments are ALWAYS looked forward to in this forum.

Ken Anderson and Joe Riley like this.