New Star Wars Movie... Can't Wait!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Out of curiosity, if a person hasn't seen any of the prior Star Wars, especially episode 1 (Star Wars/A New Hope), how will they know who Hans Solo, Chewy, Luke, Leia are or what the Millennium Falcon is?? The first movie they were in was Star Wars/A New Hope. So, it would definitely help if the person seen the first episode, Star Wars/A New Hope. How about how the relationship between Hans and Leia developed?
    Just saying that I think it would be much easier understanding the new movie if a viewer was able to see episodes 1, 2 and 3.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I saw the first one, Cody. Then over the years bits and pieces of other ones when grandsons had them on.

Also, grandsons would explain things to me as we built the lego sets. When the first one came out my son was a little boy and I remember buying the original Star Wars figures for him.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I have the figurines of Vader, Leia, Luke, Hans and some others. We have some other Star Wars things, including our Vader, Stormtrooper and Princess Leia Halloween costumes that we really love.
    Yes, without a doubt, we are Star Wars fans.