Networking For Supplements

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Corie Henson, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

My niece joined a networking for a food supplement that claims to prevent so many diseases and ailments. But they have a separate supplement for each disease. Like for example, you are diabetic so you need to take that particular supplement to prevent your diabetic from worsening.

My niece is diabetic and she is taking insulin shots twice a day. When asked about that supplement, she was so proud and haughty at first until the time she was asked by my husband about her insulin. That is that supplement is really great then why the need for insulin? She got a sour face and walked out. That was last summer. She has now left that networking after 3 years of doing business which is like a scam. Now she is talking, huh.

The name of the networking group starts with the letter U.

2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I am a complete skeptic about such things. Someone is always coming up with some magical scientific discovery that can heal this or that. They are not only fraudulent they can be dangerous because people will try the magic potion rather than seeking the help they may need.